Chapter Nine

ALEX    POV

My father seems a little complacent towards my mother I have recognised it and so has my sister Angel. My mother has still not woken up. The doctor says the operation went well, but they need her to wake up and it's been two weeks.

We have been going to the hospital every day and my father stayed with our mother and would come home late at night.

We are all in my mother's room, waiting.

When my mother finally woke, it was total chaos in her room. She was screaming at my father to get out of her room he tried to comfort her, and she slapped him across the face which took my father by surprise. It took us all by surprise. My grandfather walked towards my mother.

"Riley, calm down," My grandfather was trying his hardest to calm my mother.

What she said next had us all standing up straight and staring at her with disbelief.

"Dad. I don't know them. Who are they? My mother breaks down crying and my grandfather took her in his arms he looked at my father who just looked devastated and was in shock.

It was a nightmare, and I hugged my sister Angel. None of us could speak and my father looked lost.

"Riley. Wyatt is your husband and Alex; Angel are your children," My grandfather was calm talking to her.

"No. I don't recognise them," My mother looks at us while she spoke. It felt hurtful that she did not recognise us I had to comfort Angel she was upset.

"We will get the doctor to check you over," Grandfather says. He pushes the button and a nurse walks in.

"What's the problem?" The nurse asks while checking my mother.

"We need to see the doctor. Riley doesn't recognize her husband or her children," My grandfather says.

"I will go and page him," She says and leaves.

My mother stares at her hands. My father looked devastated for what my mother did he hid his face in his hands.

*********

RILEY POV

I cannot understand why I have complete strangers in my room. My father then informs me that it's my husband and children I cannot even remember them. I am so confused and scared.

I looked at my father and he smiles. I glanced over to the tall good-looking guy he looks hot, and I am meant to be married to him. Wow, he is a fine-looking specimen of a man. I looked over at a beautiful young woman and the handsome man stood next to her I did not know them.

"Dad. Why am I in the hospital?" I looked at everyone in the room and look back at my father.

"Sweetheart you had a motorbike accident," My father holds my hand.

"I don't remember. I just don't remember," I scream. Tears fall down my cheeks my father hugs me.

"The doctor will come and examine you," My father hugs me tighter.

"I don't feel so good my head is aching," My father looks at me and my head flings back to the pillow and I start to shake my whole body just shook. I just wanted it to stop.

"Mum, mum," I heard the girl shout.

"Riley. Baby," The hot guy says and looks over me.

The next thing I see is a nurse and my shaking calms down.