Chapter Five

ALEX   POV

I know my mother and father love each other very much. I just hope my mother is right with what she's asked us to do. But she has a point. If we keep looking for the plane, we are not focusing on anything else.

It has been a few days and I am in the office at the house going over all the accounts and money has been taken but very small amounts nothing that would raise suspicion and it's my father that's been withdrawing the small amounts. I print out a copy of each withdrawal and find my granddad to let him know.

I walked into the kitchen and my granddad and mother are seated talking to Ashley who is stood by the window.

"I found something," I say. I hand copies to everyone and my mother looks at the small withdrawal.

"This would be so easy to miss. I mean we have big cash withdrawals from the finance team, but Wyatt would never withdrawal. He would use his card," My mother says and puts her hand on her mouth.

"This means your father is alive and we need to let the police know and they will look into this," My grandfather says and hugs my mother. My mother was smiling.

"I will keep my investigators looking," Ashley adds.

I did doubt my mother, but it is obvious the bond my mother and father have is unbreakable. My mother looks happier and insisted that she is going to help us with the police enquiries.

I am meeting up with my sister Angel to let her know what is going on.

**********

I am sitting in a restaurant with Angel.

"Alex, I told you mum and dad have something that can't be explained," Angel smiles at me.

"Mum proved to the whole family how much dad loves her. I mean they used to keep me awake at night and I was glad when I moved out. And never go near dad's office if the door is closed," I laugh, and Angel laughed.

"They woke me too. I would put my earphones on to drown the noise," I smiled and drink my drink.

"I did find insignificant amounts of money being withdrawn. It's not noticeable unless you go through every withdrawal," I say and sip my drink.

"So how much is being withdrawn?" Angel sits up and asked.

"It's a million a time and with billions in that account you can't notice it and all the employees get paid out of that account. Whoever is getting dad to withdraw the money slipped up because dad took money out of Riley's Luxury account," I look at my sister and she sits forward.

"So is that dad's way of saying he's alright or is it because every withdrawal is traceable," Angel leans towards me more.

"That's the money dad put away if something happened to the stock market plus it's nothing to do with Nash and Nash. Dad used his own funds to buy that hotel chain," Angel continues.

"I know that's why dad named the hotel after mum and he always said she is his one TRUE LOVE," I say and shake my head in amazement that my parents have gone through so much and still they prevailed.

"Alex, Freya and Ariel spoke to me and they were telling me how mum cries herself to sleep,"

"I know she does. With mum being pregnant it is stressful for her. I did say to Blake that mum needs lots of hugs. He is still young, and he is watching what is going on. He knows dads lost that's what we tell him," I say with a sorrowful voice.

"I just hope we find dad soon. It's a blessing knowing he's alive," Angel had tears and I had to console her.

"Angel dad will come home and be his normal jolly self and chase us, kids, around the house and then throw us in the pool with our clothes on," I laughed, and Angel giggled.