Chapter one

RILEY  POV

"Wyatt, have you got everything?" I shout whilst packing his case.

"Riley, the only thing that I'm forgetting is you. I really wanted you to come?". Wyatt says as he walks out of the bathroom.

Fuck he looks so fucking hot the way he walks around in his towel wrapped around his waist. But I can't help looking, he's my sexy husband. I'm here getting him ready for a business trip.

I wish I was going but I've got so much to do home here with the children and he's going to be away for two weeks. I really should not stare at him; I just can't help it. The way he puts his watch on and the way he tussles with his hair which as hints of grey. Oh, my I'm biting my lip, hope he doesn't see me, because that will make him late.

"I wanted to, but Blake and the twins need me".

He walks over to me and kisses me on the head.

I'm still sorting his case out.

Wyatt takes his towel off and walks towards his chest of drawers to get boxers. He is certainly teasing me... Wow, I feel a little flustered my pussy is wet.

I finish packing his case and stand up straight. Then I feel his muscular arms wrap around me from behind, he starts to kiss my neck and then moves my hair to expose my neck even more. Oh, he's good. I let out a moan and then he pulls my skirt up and uses his finger to trace up the inner of my thigh before teasing my clit.

I was moaning and I was wet.

"Riley, I need you before I go". He says in a whispered voice, which as my senses on overdrive.

He opens my legs a bit wider and pushes his ten-inch cock inside me. His touch and the smell of his cologne turned me on, and he had me coming.

"Riley, I want you to come when I come".

"Wyatt". I whisper.

He pumps in and out and then he turns me around and puts me on the bed. He rips my shirt open and unclasped my bra, opens my legs wide and thrusts his cock into my cunt.

"Yessss, yessss. Wyatt".

He pounds me into the bed, and he sucks my tits, I want to have my orgasm. The pleasure was intense. He moved faster pushing deeper every time, he's hitting the core of my body which he does all the time.

"Wyatt, please".

He kisses me.

"Riley, just a little longer".

He pounds me and is really moving, my tits are moving with the motion of our bodies, my heart is beating faster. My body is heating up and my orgasm is building, and I want to explode.

"Riley, cum for me baby".

I let out the loudest scream of pleasure, that Wyatt as to kiss me to muffle the sound.

He fills me with his cum and rests his head on my tits.

I'm trying to catch my breath from my orgasm and Wyatt is calming his breathing down.

After a few minutes, we both have a shower and dress.

"Riley, did you think I would leave without making love to my sexy wife?".

I shake my head and look at him.

"Wyatt, we made love before you had a shower".

"I know. I'm going to be gone for two weeks. That's two weeks of not holding you".

He grabs me and pulls me tight to him and cuddles me. I love being in his arms, being close to his body. The smell of his cologne on his clothes. His muscular arms wrapped around me tight and the touch of his beautiful naked body. It just makes my body crave him.