Chapter 7: She doesn't Know..

Jensen's POV:

I woke up to find (y/n) sleeping on the couch with dried tear marks running down her face. I looked down at my hands.

If only she knew how much I cared about her, she didn't know how close I was watching her and everything she did.

She never knew that when she smiled I could see the sadness hidden behind her eyes. She never knew that I could practically hear what she was saying to herself.

She doesn't know that I think that when she laughs it makes my heart melt. She doesn't know that she means the world to me.

I love her even when she's in a bad spot. But even after everything she doesn't know...
-
I got up and walked upstairs to get changed for the day. As I was pulling my shirt over my head I let a couple tears fall for watching her struggle and watch her hate herself so much when I'm right here.

I wiped my eyes and walked downstairs quietly. I made a pot of coffee and sat there in silence and stared.

The timer went off knocking me out of my daydreaming. I poured the coffee and went to  sit on the couch.

I sat there watching her, thinking in every way possible to let her know how much she's means to me and to everyone around her.

My coffee sat there getting cold and by the time she awoke, I gave up on drinking it. She sat up and looked over at me.

She put on a smile but it didn't reach her eyes and I knew what today meant. "Good morning" i said to her, my eyes never leaving hers.

She blinked "Good morning" she said back. She looked down and I could hear the gears running in her head.

" you shouldn't think so hard" I said, not meaning too. My eyes widened and she looked up with a sad smile. I was about to apologize when her nose started bleeding.

She brought her hand up to her nose and looked at the blood. I shot up and grabbed some Kleenex. I put them in her hand and she pressed them to her nose.

She looked freaked out and her breathing was heavy. "You ever have one of those before?" I asked hesitantly.

She shook her head no but right as I was going to say that she was fine and that I will help her through it, her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Her body went limp and she fell. I dropped to my knees and laid her head on my knees. Her body was shaking. How could she be having a seizure?!

I grabbed my phone off the table and called 911.

"Yeah just hurry" I explained everything and they would be here in a few minutes. I didn't know what to do so I just held her.

Eventually her body went slack and I cried Into her. I could hear the siren a few blocks away now and I started to whisper "please be ok...please"

The ambulance got here and tore her away from me even though I tried my hardest to stay with her.

I watched from the corner, watching them lift her lifeless body into the back of the ambulance and watch her get taken from me while tears trailed down my cheeks.

I sat there not moving but only thinking;

She doesn't know how much I love her...

A/n~ sorry this was so short. I don't even know what to say, I'm sorry.

>>Vote,Comment,Follow<<