Chapter 4: Time

"Time" they said, time will help you heal. But was that really the case? Time was supposed help you think and act or make changes but what did it really do?

It hurt you even more. You lost your appetite along with the need to care about what you looked like because either way you kept telling yourself you weren't good enough and over time you believed it.

So in reality, time did nothing but make you feel worse and more alone. So you did what any other depressed, alone person would do and in a quick amount of time you tried to end your life.

But like they say right "everything gets better over time" doesn't it?....

********

You sat up and looked around confused on how you got to bed but then quickly realized Jensen must have carried you.

You crawled out of bed and quietly made your way down stairs and into the kitchen. You sighed not hungry but could go for some coffee so you did just that.

You opened up the cupboards and found the coffee and continued your goal. You popped the coffee pot in and turned it on waiting for the machine to do its job.

You took this time to sit down and look at your bandages. Your stitches looked fine but will still make hella of a scar. You weren't gonna uncover the other ones just Incase they were still scabbing over so you put new bandages on your stitches and sat there waiting for the coffee.

"Good morning" a gruff voice said from behind. You whirled around and found Jensen walking in grabbing two coffee mugs from the cupboards.

"Good morning" you said quickly, damn his morning voice is hot! You blushed at yourself for thinking that and looked up. Jensen was staring at you and your (e/c) eyes met his candy apple green ones.

He seemed dazed and you were about to fall off the chair before he cleared his throat and turned around pouring the coffee. You pursed your lips deep in thought when he pushed a cup over your way.

"Thank you" you said. "No problem" Jensen responded. You took a sip and felt it moving down your body. It felt nice!

"So I have to go to set today, one of the scenes were messed up so I have to go back and re-shoot the scene and I was wondering if you would like to come to set with me to look around and stuff?.." Jensen said trailing off.

You smiled and nodded "that would be great" you said. You didn't have anything else to do and plus you got to go to the supernatural set!!

"Ok well we have to leave in about 30 minutes" he said. You nodded and jumped up to get ready.

You waved at Jensen and ran upstairs to get ready when you remembered you still didn't have your stuff.

You huffed and trotted back downstairs with your head down. "Back so soon" Jensen mused. You looked up pouting "I don't have anything to wear" you said.

"Oh well Danneel left some of her clothes here you can borrow" Jensen suggested. That will have to do "ok" you said.

Jensen got up and beckoned for you to follow him. He went upstairs and into his room and opened the closet doors. He pulled out a drawer and grabbed a pair of jeans out and then grabbed a blue t-shirt that said "got salt?".

He turned around and handed them to you "Here, the clothes should fit because she was small and skinny too" he said. You nodded and did something that scared you.

You hugged Jensen resting your head on his chest "thank you for everything". Jensen was stunned for a few minutes but then melted into the hug and wrapped his arms around your small frame.