Chapter 10: Rebound

RECAP:
You stayed that way for hours in silence except for the animals and insects making noise. You thought back though, to why you had a bloody nose and went into a seizure. Was something physically wrong with you?.

Before you could answer to your own reply though you heard a voice, that you didn't want to hear anymore.
*********
You shot up and annoyingly had to take your feet out of the water. You turned around and saw the one person that you could slap right now.

"You don't have the right to be here!" You yelled angry. Jensen held his hands out in front of him and took a deep breath.

"(Y/n) I need you to listen to me! Please" Jensen begged.

You couldn't and you wouldn't, "I don't care about what you have to say!, you hurt me!" You cried.

Jensen walked up to you but you stepped back. "I know, I know and I shouldn't have but I did and I'm so sorry" Jensen said.

You shook your head "so what are you coming to get me and take me back? Because if that's the case then you can already walk away" you said.

Jensen sighed "No I'm not, I came here to apologize, I just didn't want you to hurt anymore" Jensen explained.

You shook your head while tears threatened to spill over "I was just fine! I have my off days and I get bad but...I actually thought that you were helping me" you said.

Jensen had tears in his eyes now too "I thought-no believed that you were helping me and that maybe there was a light at the end of this dark and miserable tunnel" you ranted.

"I may even started to catch some feelings" you whispered. Jensen's body went slack and he stood there not knowing what to say.

But Instead he came walking up to you, big mistake.

"I didn't want to see you hurt because I care about you so much!" Jensen said. You shook your head.

"Your just wasting your breath" you said quietly. "I can't even begin to tell you how much I hate everything I do and the fact that I miss us" you whimpered.

"Listen to me, I agreed because I was tired of seeing someone I love hurt themselves and me not being able to do anything about it, so I decided it was best for you to go if that meant you leaving me" Jensen explained.

You shook your head "if you cared then you wouldn't have given up so easily" you whispered.

With Jensen's shocked face you knew now was the time to get away. So you shoved jensen with all your strength and he fell back into the lake with a yelp.

You grabbed your shoes and a with a rush of adrenaline you ran out of the woods.

You didn't need anyone, you had yourself and the new life that you were about to create. You slowed down to a fast pace walk and made it back into the city.

It was dark out but not too dark out so you could still see your surroundings. The mosquitos were out though, blood sucking bastards.

You walked back to your apartment and slumped against the door. Your heart was shattered into a million pieces and even though there was some big pieces that you might still be able to glue back together, you knew the little ones will still cut you.

You walked to your couch and sat down thinking your life over as a whole. Parents never gave a crap, best friend left you, shitty apartment, love of your life crushed you.

Overall pretty good, you thought. You snickered at this and realized you needed change.

Maybe a new job? Or a new apartment?, become social and go out.