"Leave."

Although it was quiet, he said it sternly and Marley was confused by the harshness. "What not a fan of the Karate Kid? It's a classic!"

"I SAID LEAVE! GET OUT OF HERE!"

He slammed the door shut in her face and Marley's brows furrowed. Why was he so grouchy? Her head tilted to the side as she heard a crash from inside, that couldn't be good. She sighed. She needed his help and she needed his resources and maybe, just maybe, she didn't hate his guts enough to not help him. So she walked around the yard until she found a car that actually was functional and headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later, Marley retuned to the junk yard with a couple bags- half were filled with cleaning supplies, and the other half were filled with groceries. She loaded them into her arms so that she only had to take one trip. The porch creaked under the weight as she walked up to the door. However, this time, she didn't bother knocking, she just opened the door and walked in. The screen shut behind her and after a quick glance around, she saw the kitchen and walked in. If she thought the outside was messy... the inside was a tornado of books, newspaper clippings, and more junk than a rummage sale. Marley placed the bags on the table, well more like on top of the stuff that was cluttering the table. She began putting the groceries away in the fridge and cabinets. She was about 3/4 of the way done unpacking when she heard Bobby come into the room.

"What the heck do you think you're doing?!"

"I got you some groceries. Might have bought too much, but honestly I wasn't expecting there to be quite that much beer in the fridge."

Marley turned around with her arms crossed and leaned against the counter.

"What do you want?" His voice was gruff, and Marley could tell he was not in the mood, not that she actually cared.

"A thank you might be nice considering I just bought you food."

"I didn't ask for this. I don't even know you."

Marley shrugged. "We met once. Which I'm pretty sure qualifies me as one of the nine people on your speed dial."

"Get out of my house"

"Nope sorry we danced that dance already."

"Get out before I get my gun." There was an underlying threat, but mostly it was just plain annoyance.

"Oh yeah now I'm really scared. You can see me shaking in my boots." Marley pushed herself off the counter and resumed unpacking. "Actually, you're so drunk I might actually look like I'm shaking. Huh."

"What's it gonna take to get you out of my hair?"

"You mean what little hair you have left under that ratty hat?"

"No wonder Dean liked you." Bobby mumbled it as he began to walk away, but Marley heard him.

"He finally stopped hating my guts enough to not try and shoot me every time he sees me. That doesn't qualify as liking. It pretty much just lowers his level of doucheiness."

"Shut up!" Bobby turned towards her. His eyes were hard and his jaw was clenched. "One more thing out of your mouth..."

He trailed off shaking his head slightly. Marley stopped halfway back to the table surprised at how quickly he grouchiness had changed to anger. "Jeez calm down. It's just Dean. He knows I hate him, he knows-"

"He doesn't know a dang thing anymore! HE'S IN HELL!"

Marley froze. Everything came to her at once. The timing, Bobby's anger, his drinking, his lack of caring, it all came together. They hadn't figured out a way to get Dean out of his deal. Dean had died and gone to hell. Marley watched as Bobby's eyes changed from anger to sadness. He shook his head and stormed out the front door. The screen rattled in its frame. Marley exhaled and ran a hand through her hair. This was gonna be harder than she thought. She shook her head before continuing to unpack.