Good 'ol Gary

This chapter takes place during Season 5 Episode 12. I am not responsible for spoilers in the comments.

Marley drove, but managed to convince Gary that her place was infested with mice so they should go to his place. They arrived at the Cloverleaf Motel just off Route 6 and Gary used his keys to open room 12.

Marley closed the door behind them before turning to look at Gary, a smirk on her lips. She shoved him backwards and his back hit the wall, shock appearing on his face. Her fingers walked up his chest slowly while she tilted her head up to look at him. He was so much taller than Dean.

"Before we begin, there's just one thing we need to talk about."

"O-okay." He stuttered out, clearly uncomfortable with how close Marley was standing to him.

The door opened behind them and the lights flickered on, revealing Dean standing there with a slightly pissed off expression. Marley took 2 steps away from Gary, turning slightly so her back wasn't to Dean.

"Uh... you mind giving us some alone time here Dean?" Gary tried, and he stepped up next to Marley throwing an arm over her shoulder. "We were about to bang."

"Oh I'll bang your face in if you even try to touch her." Dean took a step forward and Marley rolled her eyes.

In response, Gary took a step back his hands raised. "Woah bro take it easy. Did you call dibs or something?"

"Oh I am not your bro. And you are not Sam." Dean snapped.

Gary's eyes were wide with fear and Marley spoke up as Dean went to grab rope from their weapons bag to tie him up. "I'm a friend of theirs, and Sam never would have hit on me."

Dean forcefully grabbed his hands and tied them behind his back before forcing him to sit on the bed. "Either you start talking or I start waterboarding."

Dean stood in front of him, using his height as part of the intimidation factor. A snort escaped Marley from where she leaned against the dresser that was on the wall opposite of the beds.

"Waterboarding. Really? Just jumping straight to that, no easier, in between level first?"

Dean gave her serious side eye.

"Please don't hurt me. Please! I'm sorry!" Gary pleaded, rocking slightly in his seat out of nerves. "I'm so, so sorry!"

"Okay. Hey just pull it together." Dean clamped a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to steady him, but the kid began to panic even more.

"I don't want to die. I don't want to die."

"Where's Sam?"

"In- in my friends basement. His parents are out of town." His voice was shaking.

"Parents?" Dean glanced at Marley who shrugged, before turning his gaze back to Gary. "How old are you?"

"17." He squeaked out.

"No wonder you were so excited about a bar." Marley mumbled.

The smell of sulfur entered Marley's nose and the next thing she knew Dean was flung across the room into the mirror above her head. She barely managed to duck as the glass shattered behind her. Some pieces nicked her skin, but she knew they would heal relatively quickly. Instead she focused on the girl that had appeared in the room. She looked young, with red hair, but her eyes were black.

"Nora?" Gary questioned.

Marley used the red-head's break in attention and made a move for the weapons bag that she knew had holy water in it. But all the demon had to do was fling her hand and Marley was pinned against the wall by the invisible force. She was getting really tired of that trick.