Chapter 7 ~Girl Talks~

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone who is Canadian i guess lolol uhmm so enjoy this new chapter and maybe vote? drop a comment maybe? thanks!!

Keera’s POV

I saw Niall, Emma, and Zayn come walking towards us, seems like nobody noticed the boys yet, which I’m glad for, I didn’t want to have to run away from crazed fans, I know how they get.

The past two hours was super fun, especially with Harry and Louis, they tend to make everything fun and carefree, and we had an absolute blast just looking around in stores and just goofing off and making jokes.

Right now Emma, Zayn, and Niall have taken a seat at the third table, near Amanda, and Liam. They seem to be laughing, probably a joke Emma said, she tends to make jokes a lot, she can just make anybody smile, just by her presents, and she’s always thinking of others, and always there if one of her friends are hurting, one of the best qualities a girl can have.

Amanda is just laughing, but making no noise, that’s her laugh and it makes it her, she just kind of wheezes in a way, it’s quite funny if I do say so myself. She can always make someone laugh, and is really fun to be around, she just likes to have no drama at all, but who doesn’t right?

I wonder what Emma and Amanda did in the last two hours. It seems like they had a lot of fun, so can’t wait for tonight to tell each other what we did.

“Keera? Anybody home?” I shook my head lightly and turned to see Louis waving his hand in front of me, trying to get my attention.

“Huh?” I said, I probably sounded really dumb, but I honestly was really confused.

“Wow, what did you think about today?” Louis said, laughing at my confusion, how rude.

“Oh it was fun, really fun, I enjoyed it.” I said, putting a smile on my face.

“Good we outa hang again real soon.” He said smiling as well, but when is he not smiling?

“WE sure do!” I said, we carried on talking and laughing and just having fun.

We probably sat at these tables for a half an hour until Liam said we had to go and move on with this ‘tour’ and before a fan sees them and makes a scene, we went out into the car. Louis driving, Emma in the passenger seat because she called shotgun, in the middle row was Liam and Niall, in the back was Amanda on the far side, beside her was Zayn, and then it was Harry and me on Harry’s lap, I was forced to sit on his lap.

The ride was short and sweet, hah just kidding it was loud and that’s the last time Emma is sitting up front, her and Louis were cranking up the music and singing loudly, and terribly. After a while we all joined in singing, me mouthing the words, because I don’t think I can sing, I sound like a whale. The car ride was just loud and fun, I guess sweet too.

The car stopped, and I was guessing we were here, I hope so I didn’t want to squish Harry anymore. “Finally we are here!” Niall said, stepping out of the car first, I just laughed him, along with everybody else. Once we were all out of the car I looked around to see a river and a few shops down a road, it looked pretty old and cute.