"I kicked her out. We don't have to worry bout her anymore." I shrugged.

"Really? I thought you would be more upset...being that she's carrying your baby...you know?" Cass spoke, clearing her throat.

"She ain't carrying no damn baby Cass. She lied. She out here drinking and shit and all that." I mumbled, burying my face in her stomach.

"Aw Saint..." Cassie sympathized.

I looked up looking at her in the eyes. She was all teary-eyed as if she wanted to cry.

"I ain't fuck with Vanessa and only God knows how much I hated her but...I was kind of getting used to the fact that I was gone be a dad." I explained.

"I understand love." I nodded.

"It kinda hurts Cass. I wanted to actually hold my luh mini me in my arms for the first time. Get to name him or her. Teach them how to be like they daddy." I sighed.

"Baby...you will." Cass smiled.

"Yeah your right...I can make a baby with you right now." I smiled back, kissing on her stomach.

"You kissing the baby right now Saint." She chuckled, covering her mouth and wiping tears from her eyes.

"You for serious?" I asked. "Cassie don't play with me."

"I'm so serious." She nodded, reaching under her pillow and pulling out a glossy sheet of paper.

At the top of the paper it read her name, todays
date and then each image showed a different part of the babies body.

"This was today?" I smiled, unable to wipe it off my face.

"Mmhm." She nodded, breaking into full on tears. "You gonna be a daddy for real."

Jumping up from the bed, I couldn't help but jump up and down. I was really gone be the baby daddy to the love of my life. Cassie giggled at the way I reacted.

"We finna have a baby!" I shouted. "How many weeks are you?!"

"17 weeks." She answered, smiling and looking down.

"Which is...? Cause you know a nigga slow." I chuckled, sitting back in bed with her.

"4 months." She laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Wow. All this mother fucking time." I huffed.

"Yeah you knocked me up that same night I was gone leave for Chicago. Talking bout we wasn't on nothing but ended up conceiving this child." She sighed.

"So now that we know you prego, when we finding out the sex?" I asked. "Cause as soon as I hear we having a boy, I'm buying that luh nigga duplicates of all my clothes and sneakers."

"Uh...slow ya role. That's next month and I'm sure we having a girl." She smiled, rubbing on her stomach.

"I say it's a boy." I spat, plucking her forehead.

"Don't play with me nigga. Me and this baby will beat ya ass together, right mama?" She said, talking to her stomach.

"Man don't listen to ya crazy ass mama. You and me gone be cool as fuck. Ima teach you to be just like me." I smiled, lightly dapping up Cass's stomach.

"Boy...you better go fix me some food for I snuff you in the nose." She joked, smacking my hand away from her.

"Gotchu. Ima tell Mrs. Berry to make them things you always eating." I said, getting up from the bed.

"Aw I was kinda hoping you would gone get me some Shake Shack or something." She smiled, sucking air through her teeth.

"Of course. I gotchu." I said happy to finally tend to everyone of shawty's needs. "We need to move your stuff back into the house too. We'll do that once I get back."