89

5 months later

"Jeongin....don't tell me..."

"YOU ARENT A VIRGIN ANYMORE?! WHAT?! WHO DID IT?!" Minho yelled while shaking the poor boy.

"S-shut up, i have a boyfriend now...his name is Yedam and he's really kind and sweet and he takes good care of me when y'all don't even call me anymore..." At this point Minho, Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Jisung were in tears. They were truly happy for him.

"Quit the crying guys, me and Hyunjin have some important things to do." Seungmin dragged the still sobbing raven haired boy out of the room.

!smut ahead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)!

"A-ah Seungmin d-don't tease me like that- DONT GO IN LIKE THAT!"

"Ugh calm down babe, the faster the better~" Seungmin slammed into Hyunjin. The raven haired boy moaned at the feeling of Seungmin inside of him again.
He was quickening his pace, Hyunjin's eyes rolled to the back of his head due to the pleasure, it was an amazing feeling to him, he didn't care about the pain anymore.

Soon enough, Seungmin pulled out, deciding to tease his boyfriend for a bit.

"Oh my god- why did you pull out?! I was just about to cum!" Hyunjin whined. He missed the feeling of being filled already.

All of a sudden, Seungmin grabbed both of the raven head's wrists and pinned them above his head. He leaned down and licked his boyfriend's torso up and down, soon stopping at his bright pink nipples who were perked up because of the touch.

"H-hey what are you doing?" Hyunjin asked, even though he knew exactly what his boyfriend was trying to do.

"Shh." Seungmin kissed his forehead then started sucking on his nipples. He knew that Hyunjin was sensitive in that spot. Moans and lip smacking sounds filled the soundproof room they were currently in. Tears started to form in the raven haired boys eyes. The pleasure he was receiving was out of this world.

Meanwhile.

"I SAID TO MAKE IT VANILLA NOT CHOCOLATE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"IM SORRY" Woojin glared at his clumsy boyfriend Chan. He got the wrong flavour, again.

"Get your ugly ass out of here and get me the right one! Now! What are you staring at omg- just GO!" With that Chan quickly went back to the cupcake store he just left.

Minho was laughing his fatass off at the scene. It was like watching a live movie.

"Shut up Minho get out of my house too."

"N-no i-im so-sorry!" He clutched onto his stomach since it hurt from laughing so much. People might even mistake him for a drunk person if he was outside.

"Hey guys- why are you laughing?" Jisung walked into the room, then looked at Minho weirdly.

"We're gonna go now Woojin, see ya later!" Jisung had to drag Minho along with him back to his apartment.