78

"Han Jisung. Open the fucking door right now! Do NOT make me break it myself!" Minho yelled while knocking vigorously on the door.

"I-I'm coming!" Jisung rushed to the door the unlocked it and was met with a mad Minho.

"Get out of the way Jisung!" Minho pushed Jisung aside then entered the house.

"M-Minho don't go in there!" But it was too late. He entered the Living room.

His eyes widened and then looked at Jisung in surprise.

"J-Jisung..." he said in a quiet whisper as his eyes started to fill with tears.

Jisung smiled cheekily at Minho then hugged him tightly, planting a few kisses on his forehead.

"Y-you did this for m-me....?" Minho asked, making eye contact with his boyfriend.

"Of corse! Happy 1 year anniversary, My love!" Jisung smiled at his beloved boyfriend and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

"I see you're still wearing that outfit." He smirked then carried Minho to the bedroom. Minho whimpered at the tone Jisung was using.

He felt sparks through his whole body as the blonde male hovered on top of him, licking his fairly plump lips.
"Fuck i love you so much Minho!" Jisung groaned as he immediately attacked the brunette's lips.

The kiss was heated and passionate. Both their tongues swirling in each other's mouths as a euphoric feeling emerged in them.

The brunette cut the kiss then wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, hugging him as if his life depends on him, which it did to be honest.

"I love you."

"I know."

"Hey! Say it back you idiot!"

"I love you too Lee Minho."

"Great, now lets commit the devils tango!" Laughs spread through the room as they both stared into each other's eyes that were filled with stars.

"Don't think I'll go easy on you ok?" Jisung warned as he proceeded to spread lube on the entrance of Minho's hole.
"O-ok just....don't be to rough." Minho was serious about this. Last time he couldn't walk for a whole week and not to mention the pain in his lower region...

"Fine. I promise." Jisung then entered his boyfriend without second thought. Minho winced a little before finally adjusting to his Boyfriend's size.

"Can i move now?" The blonde asked softly, receiving a nod from his boyfriend.

Jisung slowly thrusted in and out, making sure to keep at pace until his boyfriend was ready.

He reconnected their lips before slightly picking up his pace, thrusting faster each second.

Minho's pleasuring moans sent vibrations down Jisung, turning him on even more.

Skin slapping sounds and moans filled the room as the two were still at it. Jisung was slamming himself into Minho at an inhuman pace.Though it came to an end as Minho released.

Both their panting now filled the dim love lit room.

"Fuck that was good." Minho said once he gained some breath.

"Of corse it was" Jisung teased and Minho rolled his eyes.

"C'mon lets get cleaned up."

Jisung carried his beloved boyfriend to the bathroom and they might of tangoed again.....

-TBC

AAAAAA 2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT GUYSSS IM GONNA CRYYYYYY FRRRRR

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH

NO ONE ASKED BUT IM FUCKING GAYYYY FOR JOY LIKE OMGGG SHES MY EVERYTHINGGGG YAAAA IM A DELULU OK LET ME LIVE BRO