81

"Minho? What happened?"

"The Internet cut out because of the rain." Minho explained.

"Oh ok, come in your soaking wet!" Jisung pulled him in and closed the door. The weather was not having it this week.
"So, what ya wanna do?" Blondie asked his boyfriend, who just shrugged in response.

"Hmm, you up for a few rounds of mario kart deluxe and super smash bros?" Jisung said, setting up his switch to the tv.
"Of corse- let me get some snacks!" Minho immediately went to his favourite place in his boyfriend's house, also known as the Kitchen.
He soon came back to the living room with an arm full of sweet and salted popcorn bags, along with a big bottle of coke with 2 plastic cups on top of it.

"Isabelle is the best character! What do you mean she sucks?!" Jisung asked as he vigorously steered his controller, causing Minho to roll his eyes.
"she's so slow! Even the villager girl is better than her- in fact, villager girl is the best!" Minho invested in the debate, him reaching the finish line a little after Jisung.

"Ugh why am i so bad at this, lets play smash bros now." The brunette sulked then switched the game to smash bros.

"Stop pouting like that, its too cute~" Jisung pinched his cheek with a goofy smile.

"Shut up and press start." Minho glared and faced the screen, taking a sip out of his drink.

"Meanie~"

-TBC

short chapter because why not xdddddd also I'm working on a Seungjin book based on a texting/gaming app

Try guessing what app it is and I'll forever love you mwah

\(////)\