76

"What the fuck bro." Jisung said as he opened the door of Hyunjin's room.
The two males instantly got off each other and fixed their clothes.

"I-we- uhm.." Hyunjin blushed madly. Jisung glare at the male next to him in rage and anger.

"What the fuck is he doing here? I thought you guys broke up.."

"W-we did but...we got back together i guess?" Seungmin explained. Jisung glared at the two and went back to his boyfriend's room.

"Sungieeeee come here!" Minho's voice boomed as the blonde was walking in the hallway.

"I'm here minmin- Woah" Jisung enters the room to see Minho wearing a pretty White skirt with a pastel pink crop top that said "baby boy". The brunette was blushing like mad as he faced Jisung.

"H-hey sungie um...do you like it?" Minho asked, unable to read his boyfriend's current expression.

"It's......fantastic!" He screeches and checks out Minho even more.

"I love seeing your pretty thighs." Jisung smirked as he came closer to Minho's face, brushing his boyfriend's bangs out of his beautiful face.

"T-thanks..." Minho looked away and smiled to himself. He was happy that he successfully got Jisung's attention.
He hasn't received his daily attention lately since Jisung has been working on new music with his friends. 

Jisung pulled Minho in for a short sweet passionate kiss, then got a phone call, interrupting the moment.

"Hey Chan...yeah I'll be there in a few mins." He cut the call and looked at Minho apologetically.

"I'm sorry baby, i need to go now. Make sure to wear this tonight." He winked at Minho then rushed out, leaving a pouty Brunette boy.

-TBC

FILLER CHAPTER LOOOOOL

HIII TYSM FOR 140k REAAADS AAAAAAAAA

IM CRYING IN THE CLUB

LUV YALL SO MUUUUCH