71

"Minnie....come here..." Jisung patted his lap, indicating that his boyfriend should sit on it.

"What is it?" Minho asked as he sat down on his lap, putting his arms around Jisung. Swinging his legs side to side.

"I want you..." Jisung whispered into the brunette's ear and wrapped his hands around his waist, pulling his boyfriend in for a passionate kiss.

They started to tango ✌︎('ω')✌︎

Jisung sucked on Minho's neck arrogantly and took off his shirt, letting the brunette roam around his torso.

Then suddenly,

The fucking door rang.

"Wow, cockblockers." Jisung cursed and went to open the door, leaving Minho in the room.

"M-mom! D-dad.." Jisung said in a shaky voice. His parents don't know he's gay...lets just say they're quite homophobic, like Minho's parents

"If it isn't my favourite son, Jisungie!" His mum fake smiled and hugged him.

'Lies, your favourite son is Brian.' Jisung fake smiled back and greeted his dad.

"Jisung?" Minho's voice called out, making Mr and Mrs.Han turn their heads towards the bedroom door.

'Fuck Minho not now!' Jisung sucked in a long breath before facing his parents.

"Who's that? Is someone here?" His curious parents asked while trying to enter the bedroom.

"N-no...i mean, yeah, I'm babysitting someone..." Jisung lied on the spot.

"He sounds like an 18 year old though..." Mr.Han eyed his son up and down before opening the door.

"Sungie-"

-TBC

HII YALL TY FOR 9k VOTES AND 110k+ REAAAADS OMGGG

ALSO IM TRAVELING TMRW TO SEE MY GRANDMA SO ILL BE A LITTLE INACTIVEEE UGHH <3