49

"Minho, a-are you ok?" Hyunjin asked as soon as he saw the boy walk in.
"N-no.. i-i want to be alone right now please." Minho said, his voice breaking in between sentences as he slightly continued sobbing.
"Ok, call me if you want to talk about it but don't rush yourself ok!" Hyunjin patted the brunette's back and smiled at him.
"T-thank you.." Minho went in his bedroom and threw himself on his bed, not even bothering to take off his soaked coat.
"I-i didn't do anything! Why doesn't he believe me?!" Minho yelled as he stared at the ceiling as tears streamed down his face.

He then searched his pocket for his phone, but it wasn't there.

"Shit! I must of left it at Jungkook's house when we were doing homework." Minho grew furious as the thought of Jungkook being the cause of him and Jisung breaking up.

He quickly dashed out of the house and headed towards Jungkook's house.

Minho's POV

"Where the fuck is my phone?!" I yell as soon as he opens the door. He seemed to be kind of surprised but just smirked.
"So, my plan worked huh?" He cocked his head to the side, in an irritating behaviour.
I grew mad and slapped him across the cheek and stormed into his house in search for my phone.

"Here it is..." I quickly run back out and make my way back to Hyunjin's house.

Minthehoe: Jisung can we talk please? I can explain :(

Hansquirrel: not now Minho.

Minthehoe: Please sungie :(

Hansquirrel: stop it. I heard what i heard ok!

Hansquirrel: i need a break.

Minthehoe: it wasn't me Jisung!
Message not sent!

-TBC

Hihiihihihjihhihihihi this chapter sucks lolol

TY FOR 48k REAAAADS UWU

I'll maybe make it more happpyy?

😳 or not lol byeeeee