88

"DOCTOR! HE'S OPENING HIS EYES!"

"Minho! Minho can you hear me?! Minho! How many fingers am i holding up."

Minho's lips quivered as he tried to respond. No words left his mouth. His eyes were watery and blurry. He felt like all his bones were crashing inside of him. All these strings attached to him made him anxious, he wanted to cry.
The familiar voice talking to him....Jisung was talking to him. He tried to widen his eyes but failed terribly. He tried to scream but his vocal cords weren't cooperating with him at the moment. All his joints felt weak and numb. He couldn't even feel his fingers.

"I-I'm so sorry Minho- please don't cry...its all my fault I'm so sorry." Jisung choked out. Tears streaming down his puffy cheeks as he saw the condition Minho was in. It was so heartbreaking.

"S-sun...gie....don't...c-cr..y p-ple..ase.." Minho managed to hold Jisung's hands and caressed them gently.

But soon again, he closed his eyes because of the pain.

Jisung hugged the boy lightly and placed kisses on his bruised face, as Minho tried to open his fragile eyes again.

"Sir...we'll have to do some more test on Mr.Lee now. We'll let you see him later on." The doctor informed and the blonde nodded, placing one last kiss on the brunettes forehead then watched as they took him away.

"Please stay strong Jisung." Changbin hugged Jisung tightly as the blonde male was shaking.
"It's gonna be ok, i promise" Hyunjin reassured him. The 9 boys were in the hospital for 10 hours already. Minho has woken up so they were all thankful for that.

"Who would've hit Minho the ran away? We need to know who did it." Seungmin said and they all agreed

"I-i think i saw someone who looked like a 50 year old or possibly older in the car..." Felix confessed and they all wondered who this person is and why they did it...

The next day

The others went home the night before due to personal problems. Only Jisung  stayed at the hospital over night to wait for Minho.

"Minho, how are you feeling?" Jisung asked with a smile on his face, taking a seat next to the brunette.

"I-I'm ok...what are you doing here though? Don't you have work?" Minho asked, still a little cold since Him and Jisung aren't a thing anymore. He denied all physical contacts that Jisung tried to do, for example, holding hands, Kisses, and resting his head on his shoulders.

"I took a few days off to stay with you."

"Thanks i guess..." Minho ate the disgusting hospital breakfast meal angrily. He didn't even know why he was angry and annoyed. He was debating if it was because he's in the same room as Jisung or because he's in a hospital. Either way, he wasn't happy.

"Why are you glaring at your food?" Jisung's voice brought Minho back to reality. He glared at Jisung then continued eating.
"What's wrong Min?" Jisung asked him.

"Why do you care?" Minho spat at him in a harsh tone, taking Jisung aback.

"Because i care about you Minho." The blonde male shifted forward to face Minho properly.

"I-if you cared about me you wouldn't of hurt my feelings Jisung." He said in a small voice. Jisung didn't reply but instead looked down in embarrassment. It was stupid of him to leave Minho Just because of his work. He hated himself for being so stupid. He even tried to talk to Chan about debuting without being in a company.
"I-I'm so sorry Minho..i really am. I love you so much and I'm willing to put my dream away just for you at this point..." Jisung wanted to stay with the brunette boy forever. He didn't care about anything but him and Minho now.

"You'd really do that for me?" Minho asked. He doubted everything Jisung said.

"Y-yeah..."

Meanwhile

"Seungmin...I'm so stressed!"

"Same."

"THATS NOT HELPING!"

"It wasn't supposed to help-?"

"Fuck you."

"We all know who's the dominant one in bed"

"I could easily overpower you!"

This is Seungjin on a daily basis. Always arguing about things that include tangoing in bed.

"Try to make me cum in 5 minutes then." Seungmin challenged him. He knew his beloved boyfriend couldn't make him cum easily.

"Y-you know damn well that i could never!"

"That's the point, babe."

-TBC

last few chapters :) <3

Should i do smut or fluff of all the ships in the last few chapters?

Smut -

Fluff-