53

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️lol

"H-hey sungie!" Minho greeted his boyfriend, kind of shy at the statement Jisung made earlier.

"Hey babe." Jisung snuck his hands around Minho's waist and smirked as he proceeded to pull him inside.

Minho cleared his throat as Jisung slowly set him on the sofa.

"Give me a kiss baby." Jisung demanded as he pointed at his lips. Minho didn't waste time and pecked Jisung on the lips passionately. The blue haired male took hold of the brunette's waist as he placed him on his lap, then deepening the kiss.
As Their tongues fought for dominance roughly, Jisung pinched Minho's thigh, causing the poor boy to let out an ear blessing moan.
Jisung won their fight, he guided his boyfriend to the bedroom and threw him harshly on the dark blue sheeted bed, soon placed himself on top of him.
"I'll make you feel so good baby boy." Jisung groaned into the brunette's ear, making him whimper in despair.

The dominant took off his shirt, revealing his perfectly toned abs and his light bronze skin. Minho's cheeks flushed red as he saw the godly view in front of him.

"May i?" Jisung asked for permission to remove his boyfriend's clothes.
"Y-yeah." Minho blushed a deeper shade of red as Jisung fully removed his clothes, leaving him naked.

"Don't be shy Minnie, I'll go slowly." Jisung reassured Minho as he caressed his thighs.
Not long after, he positioned himself in front of Minho's entrance.
"You ready?" Jisung looked at Minho, concern in his eyes.

"Yeah..."

The dominant gave the submissive a reassuring smile then thrusted slowly into him.
Minho winced a little, but soon adjusted to Jisung in him.

Slow thrusting gradually became fast as grunts left Jisung's mouth and Moans left the other.

"Mm- F-fuck Jisung!" Minho moaned as Jisung hit his spot repeatedly.

"Im c-close." Minho moaned louder as Jisung gave no mercy.
"Cum for me baby boy." Jisung said and the brunette nodded his head.

Soon enough, they both came and collapsed next to each other.

"Wow...I can't believe we just did that.." Minho breathed out.

"Yeah..." Jisung hugged Minho and they fell asleep next to each other.

-TBC

UM THIS SUCKS LSMSNSMwmsmssnsns

TYSM FOR 60k READS YALL OMG IM CRYING I LOVE YALL SO MUCHH

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️