40

Jisung was sitting on his sofa, "calmly" waiting for Minho's arrival.
He started fiddling with his hoodie string and looking all over his living room. That was until the doorbell rang.

"Hey Minho!" Jisung immediately pulled Minho in for a hug and kissed his cheek.
"Hey J-jisung." Minho said.

He was wearing an oversized white tee and light blue shorts, meanwhile, Jisung was wearing an oversized hoodie along with some sweatpants.

"So...what do you wanna do?" Jisung asked the raven haired boy.
"Um...lets just uh...I don't really know..." Minho sighed as he admired Jisung's beautiful features.

"Hmm, lets kiss?" Jisung said and Minho looked at him with wide eyes as blush spread on his cheeks.
"W-what? I thought you were k-kidding-" Jisung cut Minho off by placing his lips on him. Placing his hands on the younger's waist.

They both pulled away and looked at each other.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jisung asked Minho with hope in his eyes.
"No...." Minho said and Jisung looked shocked.
"W-what?" Jisung asked with worry.

"Of corse i want to be your boyfriend you gullible bitch!" Minho chuckled and Jisung hugged him.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Little did they know, someone heard everything.

-TBC

HIHIHI DOUBLE UPDATE AND THIS AINT THE END OF THE BOOK YET LMFAO I DONT WANNA END IT OML