23-what the hell is happening here...

"Ramesh...baaki sab kaha hai..."abhi asks the butler when he found that whole mansion was empty...

"Saab..pata nahi subah subah sab kahi chale gaye...unhone kuch bataya nahi...haa...bas kiara bitiya upar apne kamre main hai..shayad unhe kuch pata ho"butler says to which abhi nods and asks him to leave...

Now the thing is how he would ask her..

Keeping his ego aside he decides to ask her..

He walks towards her room.....

But before he could enter he heard her talking to someone...

"Baby...aaj na nandini di ke liye kuch puja rakhi hai.....malhotra mansion main..isliye sab vaha gaye hai....aur main bhi abhi bas nikalne hi vaali thi ki tab tumhara phone aa gaya"abhi rolls his eyes hearing baby but frowns hearing further...

Puja..for nandini..

Which puja...

"Hmm..yaa...ok then will meet u in the afternoon..."kiara adds further but suddenly blush hearing his words..

"I love u too"she says shyly while abhi nods his head in disbelief...

He assume him to be her fiance....

He leaves downwards and immediately calls ishita....

But she was not picking up....

He again dials her number but same..

He sees kiara leaving from there...

Further he dials on malhotra mansion's landline..

"Hello"the voice spoke from other side...

"Hello..mohan..main abhi bol raha hu..vaha pe mom hai kya"abhi asks their butler mohan..

"Jee abhi saab..yaha ishita madam aur raman saab hai...yaha kuch puja chal rahi hai...nandini bitiya ke liye"mohan says to which abhi thanked him and hangs the call..

Mohan was the very old servant of malhotra's so he knows everything and also he knows about nandini...

Abhi immediately leaves for malhotra mansion...

*************

"Mani...mat jao na"nandini says hugging him tightly to which he immediately reciprocate..

"Angel..hum college main milenge na..we will meet there..abhi jaana padega...one min"he requests then suddenly exclaims as one thought came in his mind..

"Why don't u come with me"he asks excitedly to which she immediately denies..

"Nahi mani..main kaise...i mean"she did'nt want to face any person from her past right now...

"Angel...tum kaise ka kya matlab hai..that is also ur house u know that..meri mom tumhari neyo maa hai...my dad is ur dada...phir kyun unse aise ajnabiyon ki tarah behave kar rahi ho"manik asks to which she felt guilty for saying this...

"I m sorry mani...i did'nt mean in that way.."she freaked out assuming that she hurt her mani..

"Hey..shhh..i know angel..aur maine isliye nahi kaha that u should feel guilty..i just want u too meet them...hum unhe batayenge nahi but atleast u can meet them as my friend...."manik request pleadingly to which she agrees unwillingly..

"Fine..but promise me ki u will not reveal my identity..not in front of ur parents and neither infront of murthy family"she says while he frowns hearing murthy family from her but shrugged it off...

"Fine..mani promise...now is it ok for u"he asks and she smiles widely hearing mani promise from him..

"Perfect"she exclaims and ran inside washroom after pecking his lips...

He smiles and message cabir and asks him to reach malhotra mansion along with fab3..

"Malhotra mansion...why"cabir msgs him...

"We will leave for college from malhotra mansion....and yes..angel bhi humare saath hi aayegi..."manik msg back but immediately frowns reading his next msg..

"Manik..we can't do that..agar fab3 ne nandini ko humare saath dekha then they might doubt us...so its better to keep ur relation with nandini secret...because according to them u loves angel...so in front of them u have to behave like a typical devdaas..."cabir says..

Manik immediately calls him...

"Are u mad...what u mean by devdaas...ab kya daaru ki bottle leke ghumu unke saamne..."cabir laughs hearing this..

"Arey haa..yeh toh maine socha hi nahi..so tell me...which brand.."cabir asks..

"What brand cabir"manik asks all irritated with his useless talks..

"Arey..daaru ka brand mere bhai..konsa chahiye.."cabir adds..

"Cabiiirrrr"manik warns him...

"Ok ok..shaant mere bhai...ek kaam kar...main navya ko bhi directly malhotra mansion bulata hu..then nandini uske saath college chali jayegi...so problem solve..."cabir says to which manik agrees unwillingly and they hangs the call...

***************

Fab3 reach there along with cabir...

But frowns seeing the scene.....

"Ab aap haath jodiye aur aapki beti ki aatma ke shaati ke liye prarthna kijiye"pandit says....

Cabir was shocked...he was scared for manik's reaction after seeing this..and nandini....how she will feel.....

Abhi too reaches there and mukti immediately smiles slightly seeing him..

That's love..u know😉😉

Abhi was numb seeing his sisters photo there with garland...

"What the hell is happening here"before abhi could react they all heard a voice full of rage...

They turned and saw manik standing there with red eyes...anger was clearly evident....

While nandini was controlling her tears....

Manik immediately ran towards them and removes the garland from his angel's photo...

He picks it up and caress her pic....

"Mom..how can u do this"abhi says in anger....

"Abhi...yeh puja nandini ke liye hai...uski aatma ki shaanti ke liye..."ishita says with teary eyes...

Neyo too was shedding tears....

"Plz..plz mom..don't say this..plz"abhi's vulnerability can be seen through his eyes..his voice...

Before manik could lashed out at them nandini signals him through her eyes...

Manik took a deep breathe and leaves from there with her photo.

While this sign language between manan was seen by abhi who frowns in confusion...

And this frown on abhi's face was seen by our cabiraa....

"Inn logo ka kuch nahi ho sakta"cabir thought..

"Ab vapas kuch drama karna padega"he further thought...

He moves to abhi and keeps his hand on his shoulder...

"We need to talk"cabir says to abhi and leaves...

Abhi too walks behind him......

Precap:teaser part...

So here is the update...

What do u think about kiara...who is her fiance..?

Will he be positive or negative....

Hint:kiara's fiance is the one because of whom nandini is still undercover....

And ab cabir ke dimag main kya chal raha hai..

Will abhi be able to know that his kiddo is alive...

Do let me know..

Love Mamta