Chapter 21: Lessons to Teach

Please Excuse this trash chapter <3 Dawn

Asher smiled at Valery as he waited for the others to come and sit down. He was eating, he noticed Valery grimace every time he ate the meat. He noticed she didn't have any on her plate so he just assumed that she was vegetarian or just didn't like the meat they were serving. Valery managed to convince Carter that the meat wasn't good for their baby. "The food is really good."

"Glad to hear that." Anika said as she walked into the dining room. He kept his head down as he kept eating, Valery twitched as Carter gave her a kiss. He knew that she was like him, kidnapped and forced to marry one of their children.

"You all are insane." He thought, not so quietly.

Carter's head shot up. "Alex your bitch is saying bad things about the family." He snarled. "Again."

Alex growled grabbing a knife off the table and cutting his left arm, then making another cut to make an X on his arm. "Please no stop!" He begged.

"Alex not at the dinner table." Jace ordered. Alex nodded and went to pull Asher up the stairs.

Asher let out a whimper, tears ran down his face as he was dragged up the stairs using a chain connected to his neck. "Up, now." Alex barked. He tripped up on e step, and then gagged as she pulled him to quickly. He whimpered in pain as she let out a laugh as he whimpered. She got him into her room and kissed his bleeding wound. "I don't want to hurt you."

He grimace, blood dripped from her lips. He soon was chained from his neck to the ceiling. "What are you doing." He whimpered.

"If you are going to misbehave then you need to be punished. But a punishment can still be fun for me."

"Wait, wait I am sorry please please." He begged.

"No, this isn't going to be an I am sorry and I let you go type of deal Asher honey."

"No please..please." She smiled as she began to cut his clothes off. "What are you doing?" He let out a small whimper as she began to chain his arms up to the chain and remove it from his neck.

"I don't want to kill you."

"You sure act like it." She slapped him across the face with a growl.

"You are my husband I don't want to hurt you, all I want to do is to protect you. Teach you what you are supposed to do, how to behave in this family."

"This isn't normal."

Alex growled. "Maybe you aren't normal."

He shivered in his spot, naked. "Why..why are you doing this, if you love me like you say, why are you doing this?"

"Because you have to behave too, you have to be good, you have to be a part of this family. " He whimpered as his chest was kissed up and down. He struggled to move as she grabbed her knife and cut her name into his back. "This is so you know you are always mine."

He whimpered and cried as he was toyed with. Blood dripping down his back. She dragged him towards the bathroom and smiled. "Shower. Then we will talk." He showered, blood and tears dripping to the floor. He soon walked out, water and blood dripping from him. "Lay on the bed."

He looked her over, he noticed a gun in her hand. He made his way to the bed, he laid on it, and cried. She handcuffed his wrists to the bed. "Why are you doing this?"

"As my husband you have to provide me with a baby."

"No, no please wait. This this isn't legal." Alex only smiled as she set herself on top of him. She began to bounce on-top of him, he struggled feeling her tighten around her. "Please please no please."

"This is my first time, what about you..you?" She asked as she let out a moan.

"Pleas..please...ah..Alex .. please st-" She wrapped her hand around his throat, he chocked as she did so. She smiled and kissed him intently, rubbing herself against him. "Alex... why..."

"This is what married couples do."

"We aren't a c...cou..ple." He whimpered, he wasn't going to give in easily. Even if it was to keep himself safe, he would rather die than give in. She frowned as she chocked him again.

"We are a couple, and you and I are going to have babies, and teach them all about this family, and find them husbands or wives." She kissed him as she bounced on him again and again. "Do you understand?"

He just nodded, his eyes were dilated and he couldn't help but moan. It felt good despite the fact he hated everything about it. "No more please no more."

"Not until you cum, hmm?"

She kissed him again and again, letting herself feel pleasure. When they were done, and he rolled over the bed was covered in blood. Her name sprawled out on the white sheet. "You are so handsome."

"H..how are you... how are you so willing to rape..and kidnap? Please... please... I don't. Alex.... Alex... please."

"Please what?"

"Please explain to me what all of this is?" He asked looking her over, his hands were handcuffed together still, and he was upset by the fact that he was here. He was devastated he wasn't able to escape, his legs burned, everything about the situation killed him. He wanted to see his family, his friends. Everything about being trapped here made him just want to cry.

"You are my husband, that is what is happening."

"I hate this, I am not supposed to be here, I had a family before this."

"We are your family now."

"N-" Before he could continue she stuck her finger in the X on his arm. "Ow..oww Alex..."

"No, no shush."

He grew silent, he was scared, she scared him.

"Please. just dont kill me."

"I wont kill you." She smiled and kissed him softly. "I will be back soon." She left him naked on the bed while she went to shower. 

-- 
Sry for such a slow update month, life has been crazy, if you want more chapters out please please consider becoming a patron <3 Patreon.com/DawnoftheAgez 

you get perks and rewards, and it will help me get more chapters out