Chapter Two: Hunting, for Family.

Dedicating this chapter to my first official Patron TrustSerenity wanted to say thank you!
Don't forget you can check out my Patreon!

Above is the sleeve tat for a special character 

𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑜 𝒱𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
_______

Alex was silent the entire ride, allowing her brother to speak for the most part. He didn't know how to shut his mouth, speaking to much. When they stopped to get gas Harlee walked inside while Alex and her father sat in the car "Did you bring him for a reason?" Alex asked cocking her head, she frowned.

"Your mother asked me to, and Harlee is a man."

"A boy father, he is a boy." She replied, rolling her eyes, Jace only sighed.

"I know Alex, just, you gotta understand. Harlee is weak, weaker then you. But if we let him know that, then he will start acting like it." Jace stated, she smirked, realizing her father was telling her that she wasn't weak. "Here he is, now hush Alex."

"Yes dad." Alex said, going back to the book in her lap. She looked to Harlee as he jumped in the truck. "We all ready to go?"

"Yep." Jace said as he started the car up. They continued to dive, Jace had a smile on his face. He was getting his oldest son his first wife. This was excellent for him, he loved his son, and was ready to grow the family.

"So dad where are we going?" Harlee asked.

"Well your uncle, was saying something about this town he found. Large amount of people, few kids are ever home or have supervision. "There were a few girls he scouted out for us ahead of time. I think we found the one that Carter can take in. Her name is Valery. She is Latina, she has or had a boyfriend who is dough bag."

"What about her family?" Alex asked, a smile on her face. She was getting a sister in a way.

"We don't know that, and we will be her family anyway." Jace said smiling. After about thirty minutes they arrived where they needed to. "Now come on lets go, I have a picture of her. We just need to find her." The three began to walk, Alex had a knife in her left pocket, Harlee had a few needles that would knock her out when they needed to, and Jace had a hand gun. He was hoping not to need to use it. They continued to walk, seeing a few girls hanging out, thats when Jace heard a girl fighting with a man. They turned to find the girl they were looking for fighting with who he presumed to be her soon to be ex.

Alex went in. "Hey leave her alone." She shouted, the two turned to look at Alex. Valery made her way towards the Alex, hoping to get out of the fight with the boy. His hand wrapped around her wrist, Alex noticed a few bruises littering the girls arms. Her soft brown eyes looked to Alex for help. Alex grabbed her knife, Jace shook his head. The boy let go and began to back up quickly.

"Whoa I don't want any trouble."

"Then what are you doing attacking a helpless girl." She growled, she started to inch closer to the boy. Valery turned the corner hoping to get out of the situation when Harlee caught her around the waist, before she could let out a scream she was knocked out and placed in the car.

"Dad what about him?"

"We can let Carter mess with him when we get home. Harlee go ahead." Jace said ordering his son to use the shots. "Go on."Harlee soon knocked him out. Placing them both in the car. They started to head home.

"She has really pretty curly hair." Alex said looking back at Valery's curly brown hair. Harlee sat between her and the boy. "Oh I didn't notice the nose ring."

"Carter said he wouldn't mind piercings or tattoos."

"So dad you said we were going to be doing something new, what is it?"

"You will find out." Jace replied as they finally got home. Valery was tied to the chair in the middle of the room, Max and his family as well as Anika sat around her. The boy was taken to the barn and placed in one of the new cages that Jace had picked up at the pet store four towns over. He woke soon after slamming his fists into the bars, to no luck. Carter was pacing, he had spent the entire day making sure his room was clean and ready. He had his mother give him all of her old clothes for his new wife. He wanted to meet her, and he almost felt like he had to now.

"Carter!" Alex called. He raced down the stairs, thats when he stopped to see her, still out cold but beautiful. Her hair was brown and curled, her beautiful skin was littered with a few bruises, she also had a few freckles. Her opposite arm had a tattoo sleeve. He smiled as he inched closer then sat in front of her waiting till she woke up.

"Where did the bruises come from?"

"Her ex boyfriend," Jace replied. He balled up his fists. "The boy is in the barn you can do what you would like with him later." Carter smiled, thinking about what he could do. Valery began to stir, her head shooting up, her brown eyes growing wide in panic.

"Where am I!" She screamed.

"Hey calm down baby, my name is Carter. What is your name?"

"Don't...who are you people! Why..why am I here?"

"Her name is Valery." Jace replied. Her head shot to him.

"How do you know my name is Valery?" She asked, shaking.

"We know a lot about you, now sweet heart, this is Carter. Your knew husband." Anika said smiling. "You are our daughter in law."Carter smiled as he leaned in to kiss her. She sat back, the chair almost falling back. Carter saved her from falling.

"We have some gifts for the two of you." Max said. "Its from all of us, early birthday and wedding gift."

"Thanks." Carter said smiling. He opened the gift with a smile. As he began to unwrap it Valery began to cry, trying to understand what was going on. "Oh these are beautiful." Carter said as he pulled out a purple collar and a leash. He set the collar on her then the leash. "Oh these will be fun." He said as he pulled out some handcuffs. "Thank you guys. They nodded smiling. Carter grabbed the leash pulling a little and then kissed Valery. She was panicking. Confused and scared. "You look tired, lets go upstairs." Carter began to untie her. Her hands were tied behind her back.

"Good night son, see you for breakfast in the morning." Anika said kissing his cheek. Carter smiled and pulled Valery up the stairs. She was struggling, but if she stopped moving she would be choked.

"Night everyone."

Valery was terrified, and Carter was excited.