✿ Dear Dream ✿

"Shit, Jisung!"

"Shit, Jisung!"

Chenle practically threw himself onto Jisung, trying his hardest to sit the boy up safely and grabbing onto his hand, squeezing it and kissing his neck gently.

"I'm here, it's me, you'll be okay...try to calm down, okay?"

Of all people, Zhong Chenle was the best to deal with panic attacks. Panic attacks in people who's heart stopped a few days back, he had never tried before, but he knew how to deal with them, from personal experiences. He started playing with Jisung's hair gently, whispering in his year every now and then a small 'shh' or 'you're safe' while keeping a tight hold on the boy.

Eventually, after feeling Jisung squeeze his hands back weakly, he lessened his grip on the boy, still holding onto his hand.

"The doctors probably need to check you, you've been asleep for so long-"

"I...I thought I died..."

Chenle shook his head, dropping quiet and dropping his head onto Jisung's shoulder, feeling himself tear up again.

"I thought you did"

Jisung looked at Chenle, frowning and laying back down, making Chenle jump up suddenly. The younger sighed, turning onto his side and facing away from Chenle.

"J-Jisung-"

"Can you leave?" Jisung muttered, the words piercing through Chenle as he felt himself tip over the edge - slow, silent tears streaked his cheeks with a shine that Jisung didn't even bat an eyelid to. "Please, just go"

"I can't...Jisung-"

"Chenle please!" Jisung suddenly shouted, Chenle only just coming to the realisation that the younger boy was crying. "You can leave, so do it! You can clearly live without me. Please just go-"

Chenle shook his head, putting a hand on Jisung's shoulder and sighing. "Sungie, I cant...I felt really bad when I found out-"

"You felt really bad?" Jisung scoffed, finally turning back to Chenle and sitting up. "I felt fucking terrible!"

"S-Sung..."

"Don't even bother. You were probably off living your best life without me, it's no surprise you didn't reply. You even posted on Instagram and then completely ignored me!" Chenle looked down at that, messing with his hands but staying entirely silent. "While you were out clearly having so much fun without me, I had to deal with everything on my own. You know the bullying got worse again? Did you know I had to be sent to hospital because a girl pushed me down the stairs? Cut my head right open but all they did was stand and laugh"