• 65 •

Trigger warnings: Abuse, A LOT OF DESCRIPTION ON self harm, suicide/suicidal references. Don't say I didn't warn you. And I'm so sorry, but this is what I've had in mind for sO LONG.

I cannot stress this enough: there is kinda graphic descriptions in this chapter. Pleased, I love you reading this book, but if you are easily triggered DO NOT READ THIS! And if you struggle with anything mentioned in here, feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to. My PM's are always open.

 Jisung had always found it hard to adjust to anything once he passed his seventh birthday

Jisung had always found it hard to adjust to anything once he passed his seventh birthday. Years had passed, and he still remembered that day in so much detail that it scared the life out of the boy.

"What do you mean, it's my fault we don't have any money?" His mother scoffed, crossing her arms as she stepped closer to her husband. "None of this is my fault!"

"You were the one that-"

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

"They're fighting again" Jisung sighed, legs dangling over the edge of his bedroom window as he looked over at the teenage boy who copied from the house next door. Jisung would never have classed Hansol as his friend as such, more like an older brother who he would go to for advice, and it would work. Most would say that Hansol was more mature than the average fifteen year old, which worked perfectly when Jisung just needed an older figure to share his feeling with. The older sighed, shaking his head.

"Just ignore them, they usually stop soon, don't they?"

The smaller boy shrugged, frowning. "We were supposed to go out today"

"But you- oh!" Hansol suddenly smiled widely, laughing. "It's your birthday, isn't it?"

Jisung nodded, looking down. "We were supposed to go out an hour ago, I think they cancelled"

"Ask if you can come over here, we have cake and ice cream, my parents are fine with you coming over whenever"

Jisung immediately smiled at the older boy, jumping back into his bedroom and running down the stairs, leaving Hansol sat at the window patiently waiting for the boy to return.

"Can I go over to Hansol's?" Jisung asked, running into the room where both his parents stood. His mother turned to him, narrowing her eyes.

"He's fifteen, Jisung. You're seven"

"And? We missed my party, and I'm bored" His father laughed, walking towards the boy.