• 59 •

"Right!" Jaemin shouted, standing up on the table and looking over everyone else

"Right!" Jaemin shouted, standing up on the table and looking over everyone else. "Donghyuck and Mark, we get it, you're going out but for the love of all things holy stop. Jeno, stop messing up your hair, I've literally just- Park Jisung you are underage, God save me"

He sighed, jumping off the table and barging past Mark and Donghyuck, swiping Renjun's bag from the table and rummaging through it, surprising the older boy.

"What are you-"

"You won't been needing these tonight, you can go for a few hours without them" Jaemin pulled out the box of cigarettes, carelessly throwing them across the room. "Is everyone ready, because I'm about to lose my mind getting y'all prepared"

Renjun just stared blankly at Jaemin, tapping his arm when the younger groaned and crouched down on the floor, hands grinning his hair harshly. Renjun crouched down after him, moving in front of the boy and raising his head.

"What's up, Jaemin?"

"I'm going insane" Jaemin muttered, "No ones listening or replying to me and it's driving me insane. We have to be out of this house in five minutes and Chenle still looks like he's been dragged through an alleyway and knocked out- it's the other way around, but I- fucking hell I'm losing it"

Renjun sighed, putting an arm around Jaemin's waist and guiding him up again.

"Okay, fuckers, everyone listen up!" The Chinese boy shouted, making everyone look at him immediately. "Mark, Donghyuck, Jisung, stand outside and wait for Yukhei to turn up. Chenle, Jeno, come over here"

Jisung opened his mouth to protest, but fell silent at Jaemin's intense glare that was sent his way, causing the youngest to nod and practically sprint outside. Jeno and Chenle both walked over to Renjun, Chenle staying with him on 'hair repair' and Jeno guiding Jaemin to the couch and sitting down next to him. Jaemin still has his head in his hands, leg bouncing and eyes closed. The older of the two put an arm around him, pulling him closer and making small circles on the younger's side.

"What are you so anxious about, Jae?" Jeno's voice was soft and he spoke with a smile, one of which was supposed to calm the younger if only he was looking. "You're never like this, what's wrong?"

"I can't focus when everyone else is screaming and not listening to me" Jaemin muttered, glancing towards Jeno. "I'm just trying to keep everything together and make everyone seem somewhat presentable. No one else is taking this seriously and we'll end up being la-"

"It's the whole 'meeting new people older than you' idea that's making you anxious, isn't it?" He smiled again when Jaemin looked at him, dropping his arms and sighing.

"It's stupid, I'm usually one of the first to make friends but I'm just really, really nervous right now" He frowned, looking down again. "I'm sorry for making you panic over nothing, it stupid-"

"It's not, this is completely normal" Jeno cut the younger off, grabbing hold of one of his hands and gaining Jaemin's attention yet again. "Remember how Mark reacted when Donghyuck introduced him to us. And how it took almost two years for Jisung to get close to us. This is completely normal, Jaemin, you don't have to feel bad about it-"

"But what if they don't like me?" Jaemin say straight, shifting to sit so he was facing Jeno. "What if they don't like how I act? It makes my friends uncomfortable, never mind strangers. What if I put them off or they ha-"

He was cut off when the older of the two put his finger on Jaemin's lips, causing the younger to shrink back slightly and drop completely quiet. Jeno chuckled at this, sliding his finger down to Jaemin's chin and making him look straight at Jeno. He moved closer, his breath hitting Jaemin's lips and making the younger lean forwards just slightly.

"They won't hate you, baby, no one can" Jeno chuckled again, his voice dropping to a whisper. "You are the kindest, most beautiful, perfect person I've ever met, if they don't like you then they're missing out, aren't they?"

Jaemin's hands moved to grip Jeno's waist as he let out a small whimper, closing his eyes momentarily. "Nono, please-"

"Jeno, stop, look what you're doing" Renjun appeared behind the two, making Jeno pull away in surprise. "Jaemin, we have to go, come on..." His hand slipped through Jaemin's hair gently, the younger shaking his head and scrunching his nose up at the comment, reaching to grab at Renjun's wrist and playing with his fingers. Eventually, Renjun ended up with two fingers between the younger's lips, looking at Jeno and raising an eyebrow.

"This is exactly why I don't leave him with you"

"I didn't know!"

"You know how he gets"Renjun sighed, shaking his head slightly. "We could do with him being somewhat down to earth before this party, what do we do now?"

"Splash him with some water or something, I don't know!"

"That'll ruin his clothes!"

Jaemin whimpered again, this time loud enough to be heard by both Renjun and Jeno, whose attention went straight back to him. "Stop arguing. Nana doesn't like it when you argue..."

Both of them sighed, looking outside when they heard the car again. Jeno stood up, and Renjun moved away from Jaemin, making the youngest look at the two in surprise. "W-Where are you going?"

"We need to go, Yukhei's outside" Jeno smiles, holding his hand out for Jaemin to take, and the younger holding his spare hand for Renjun to hold.

"This party is about to go wrong in so many ways" Renjun sighed, making Jeno laugh and roll his eyes as the three walked towards the car.

 Imma split up the party chapters so yEah have a soft, bottom Jaemin chapter

And if you understand what's with him, then you knOw how this party's gonna go down lmao

Very hot

I also feel like these chapters are getting badly written and boring so if they are just let me knOw please I won't be offended sksjsk