• 57 •

@markle

@markle.sparkle

"Mark Lee?"

I took a second before straightening up, walking into the office and taking a seat. I looked at the two people in front of me, identifying them both as the staff from SM that work closely with the training team.

"We're getting straight to the point-" One of them spoke up, Mr Kim, making me look at him. "Would you like to tell us who Lee Donghyuck is"

My eyes widened slightly almost immediately, and I looked down before replying. My leg bounced under the table, and I just sighed.

"I know him from school, he's my fri-" I stopped, looking at the two men in front of me. "Boyfriend...I'm sorry..." I looked down again, not noticing the slight smile that quickly flashed across their faces.

"Don't worry, we've already sorted this out. I recommend you go down to your practice room now, we just wanted clarification"

I looked back up, confusion written all over my face, as they simply signalled towards the door and for me to walk out, which I eventually did.

As soon as I reached the practice room, I was immediately thrown straight to the wall, hands wrapped tightly around my waist and giggles echoing through the room

As soon as I reached the practice room, I was immediately thrown straight to the wall, hands wrapped tightly around my waist and giggles echoing through the room. I looked at Donghyuck in surprise, tapping his shoulder in hopes that he would let me go, but he only tightened his grip.

"H-Hyuck, what are you-"

"Look what I did!" He shouted, pulling away from me and instead slamming a bunch of papers to my chest, making me wince slightly but grab the papers and read them anyways. My eyes widened slightly, and I smiled softly.

"This...This is great, but-"

"I can debut with you now!" He was jumping with every word until he grabbed hold of me again. I sighed, chuckling slightly at his excitement and raising on of my hands to play with his hair gently.

"But Trainees can't date-"

"But they told me that most of the public see nothing wrong with us, so as long as we do everything else right, we can stay together" Hyuck smiled at me, his hands moving from my waist to meet around the back of my neck. "Stop taking things in the negative way, do you not see this as exciting- a good thing? Stop being a pessimist bitch and start enjoying life"

I sighed again, nodding and smiling slightly when he stepped somehow closer, using one of his hands to move my head and attempt to place a small kiss on my cheek, which I avoided by ducking out of his grip and running to the other side of the room.

"Mark Lee doesn't do cheek kisses"

"Well, Lee Donghyuck does" He pouted, soon breaking into a full sprint towards me, causing me to run away but him following behind.

The people passing by the room probably wondered what the hell was going on, because all that could be heard was my screams and Donghyuck's laughs as he chased me around the room, soon tackling me down to the ground with a loud thud, hands holding my head so I wouldn't hit the floor straight away, but hovering over me.

"I win" He laughed, making me roll my eyes playfully and l hit his chest gently.

"Now what?"

He raised his eyebrows, giggling and placing a hand under my chin, lifting my head slightly as he barely even pressed his lips against mine until I pulled him back down, kissing him softly.

When he pulled away, he simply looked down at me, smiling again and collapsing on top of me, clearly out of breath and energy completely lost.

"I love you"

I laughed, running a hand through his hair again and smiling.

"I love you too, Hyuck"

A short one that's badly written but hEy it's soft af

Subscribe to my YouTube for quality content