• 33 •

Third person POV

Third person POV

"I will actually make you go flying out of the window if you knock me off of the damned track again"

The group of seven boys were all sat in Jaemin's front room - Chenle, Jisung, Mark and Renjun on the floor, while Donghyuck, Jaemin and Jeno day on the couch. Chenle and Jisung has met the others during the fansign, immediately clicking with everyone until this moment, where Donghyuck was sat threatening Chenle as they all played a very risky game of Mario Kart, the group on the floor playing on Jeno's Nintendo Switch, while the group on the couch played on Jaemin's Xbox.

"OH MY GOD I'M ALMOST- SKSJKSJS PARK JISUNG!" Chenle screeched as Jisung accidentally made Chenle fall out of the map just before he was about to win, causing Chenle to grab the nearest pillow and swing it at Jisung's head. The younger yelped, and Jaemin pushes Chenle down with his foot.

"Move it, dolphin, I'm trying to beat Jeno's ass"

"Ew, not here, not now" Donghyuck gagged, gaining a death glare from Jaemin.

"You dirty motherfucker, that's not what I meant!" Jaemin screeched, leading to Jeno flicking his head. "What was that for?"

"Being so damn loud all the time"

"That's not the first time you've-"

"Bathroom break, I'll be right back" Renjun quickly cut Jaemin off, putting his controller down. Jeno looked at the older, standing up and putting the back of his hand on Renjun's forehead.

"Are you okay?" He asked, "You're really pale, do you feel okay?"

Renjun laughed slightly, removing Jeno's hand and nodding. "I'm fine, now can I go?"

 "I'm fine, now can I go?"

Renjun wasn't fine.

In fact, he was the exact opposite of fine when he ran upstairs to Jaemin's bathroom, crouching down by the toilet and throwing up as soon as he got there. He clutched his stomach, hesitating as he shifted backwards so he was sat with his back against the wall, dabbing around his mouth with a tissue before closing his eyes briefly.