✿ S.C - 1 ✿

Those who knew Chumin would always say one thing; it was majority over minority when it came to her

Those who knew Chumin would always say one thing; it was majority over minority when it came to her. Others before herself.

When she first decided to let Jeno go, she thought it would be easy. She thought that seeing the boy happy with Jaemin (and, later on, Renjun) would also make her happy.

She surprised herself when she had made Jeno confess how he felt in the group chat, seeming to be supportive and happy but in reality, she was sat at her desk, her tears mixing in with the watercolour on her art project and smudging it to the point where it couldn't be saved.

She was, in short, completely heartbroken.

However, she put up this positive front. She knew that showing how she really felt would make Jeno feel guilty, as as much as Chumin missed Jeno, she would not want to be with him knowing it was for sympathy.

Even at school, the group had started to part. Jeno started to sit with Jaemin and Renjun a lot more, leaving Chumin without even noticing. As much as she didn't want to show how hurt she really was, she often found herself sat on her own at lunch, silent tears slipping down her cheeks. It wasn't like it was a harsh breakup, she still loved the boy with all of her heart.

She had simply given him up to two others without even thinking.

She sat down outside one lunch, still crying slightly as she watched the boys talking across the field.

"Is this seat taken?"

Chumin looked up, shaking her head at the blonde boy that approached her. He smiled, nodding and sitting next to her, tilting her head slightly.

"Are you okay?" He asked, seeing the wet glint on her cheeks.

"I'm fine" She lied, again, "I recognise you-"

"I'm Jisung" He grinned, "You messaged me about Koeun. Are you sure you're okay?"

Chumin nodded again, sighing and looking down. "It's fine, it's nothing you can help with, really"

Jisung nodded slowly, looking forwards towards the three that Chumin was watching closely. He hummed quietly, gaining her attention again.

"Do you miss him?" He asked, turning back to the older girl. "Jeno, I mean, it looks like you do"

She laughed slightly, looking down.

"I guess you could say that, yeah"

One lunch, Chumin decided to go over and sit with Jisung

One lunch, Chumin decided to go over and sit with Jisung. She walked over to the table, taking her seat next to the younger boy and looking at everyone else.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" Immediately, everyone shook their heads, Donghyuck even laughing.

"You're the one that avoided us, we were supposed to be planning the after party together"

Chumin's eyes widened immediately as she grabbed a notebook out of her bag, slamming it on the table. "Shit, I forgot about that, it's next week!"

"Who's paying?" Jaemin spoke up, grinning. "I wanna go to that fancy restaurant we went to for Jeno's birthday"

"Rock paper scissors?" Renjun suggested, "Loser pays it all"

Everyone nodded, Donghyuck catching everyone's eye as they slipped their hands under the table, each getting prepared to pull rock and tapping their hands together.

"That's fair enough, shoot!"

Just on Jisung's yell, the plan seemed to work perfectly. Chumin, Jisung, Donghyuck, Jeno and Renjun all pulled rock, with Jaemin pulling scissors as they expected. He just started blankly at everyone's hands, the whole table erupting into loud cheers.

"Quick, Chu, write it before he changes his mind!"

Chumin caught Jeno's eyes, thrown off by the sudden nickname that she was so used to, but yet it sounded so foreign at the time. She's hooked her head, smiling and sitting back down.

"T-That's it, we're planned, Jaemin's paying for all of us at the place I- We took Jeno last year"

Jisung was the only one who caught on, tapping her hand gently and whispering a small, "I bet he misses you too"

That was all it took for her to burst into tears at that moment, making everyone drop quiet and look at her in concern.

"I'm sorry, just...give me a few minutes" She tried to smile as she spoke, running out of the room and sitting down outside.

Jeno followed her, kneeling in front of her and grabbing her hands. She looked up at him, pulling her hands away and shaking her head.

"Leave me alone, Jeno, I said I need a minute-"

"I'm sorry" He moves to sit next to her, pulling the hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ears. She looked at him after this, going completely still when he moved to wipe her tears away with his thumb. "I know this is because of me and...I'm sorry that I couldn't make you happy. I tried...I'm sorry.."

Chumin shook her head, smiling at the boy and pushing his hand away. "Don't apologise, I think you're better with Jaemin and Renjun, I can tell the difference between how you treat them and how you would treat me. I just...I'll get over it"

"Don't avoid us, then, I still want to be friends with you" Jeno smiles widely, making Chumin laugh. He grabbed hold of her shoulders, leaving a small, soft kiss on the top of her head. "It's graduation soon, we can't all fall out now, that's the worst timing ever. Promise me you won't"

Chumin giggles, hitting Jeno's arm as she stood up.

"Okay, Fine, but only because you miss me that much"

From then, it didn't even feel strange around Jeno. The two were close yet again, respecting all boundaries necessary. But Chumin was happy again, and that was the only thing that mattered.

Really badly written special chapter but I needed to get it done lmao

THANKS FOR 30K SKSKKSJSKS I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO S A Y
THIS IS ToOmUcH