• 53 •

wtf 6k are ya'll okay this is a kinda messy story why does it have that many reads lmAo. But THANKKS, the most I've ever had before this is 1k and that's only recently 🥳❤️

 But THANKKS, the most I've ever had before this is 1k and that's only recently 🥳❤️

@ringding.donghyuck

"Donghyuck, I have to make di-"

"No!" I screamed, snugging further up to my mother and frowning. "I really, really need someone to cuddle with right now"

My mum sighed, lifting my head to make me look at her. "I still don't know what happened....I'm okay with cuddling with you if it calms you down, but the whole point is so I can help you. I can't help when I don't know what happened-"

"Mark ignored me for two months straight and then practically told me that he finds his song more important than me" My voice was quiet as I started to cling onto her arm. "Just the usual, no one likes me, it's a simple as that"

"And he's not text you since?"

"I don't know, I broke my phone"

My mum shrugged, and I looked at her. She did not look happy, rather very clearly irritated. "I always knew he's a dick"

"I know-"

But I was cut off when she grabbed my wrist, standing up and pulling me towards the door, practically throwing my shoes at me. I widened my eyes slightly, scrambling to get them on before she pulled me back up, grabbing my arms and looking straight at me.

"I'm gonna get you back your mans and you're gonna love me for it"

"No, we don't have to-"

"GET IN THE GODDAMN CAR, LEE DONGHYUCK!"

And with that, I had no choice but to climb into the car after her.