CHAPTER 41: Your day (Pt.1)

Začít od začátku

"You two have been fooling me since earlier" unnie just plainly answered.

"Unnie the car's been waiting outside" Jeongyeon stated.

We immediately headed outside since it's almost 11 and surely everyone must be sleeping deeply now back at our dorm since everyone's tired from the concert.

NAYEON'S POV

"Do you think Mina knows? This is Dahyun's idea after all." Sana curiously asked.

"We don't know either. I don't know if Mitang remembers" Momo quickly answered.

"Why are they taking so long?" I impatiently asked since we've been waiting for them for hours now.

"Do you think they did follow manager-unnie? I hope unnie performed great acting skills" Jihyo asked while lightly
laughing.

We're patiently waiting for the others who are left at the concert's event since the other car had a trouble on the way so they have to wait there.

We suddenly heard the door opening so we quickly went close to it to prepare ourselves but as soon as the door opened and revealed the person standing in front of it the room suddenly just burst out with laughter.

"Yaaah! Tzuyu-ah" Sana greeted Tzuyu while laughing

"What are you guys doing?" Tzuyu asked since she obviously seems to be so confused.

"It's Dahyun's request, remember?" Momo answered.

"I received a text message from unnie, they're five minutes away from here" Jihyo suddenly uttered while looking at her phone.

"And she said, Mina seems to be unaware of the date or more likely she doesn't remember" Jihyo added while pouting.

"If she doesn't remember then I don't want Mitang to feel that she's a bad girlfriend. You know what I mean?" Momo stated.

"Yeah. Because it seems like we have preparation while Mina doesn't even know" Sana agreed.

"Why are you even preparing? She doesn't deserve it, does she?" Tzuyu plainly stated.

"Tzuyu, what happened needs more explanation but it's something uncontrollable." I answered.

"It is uncontrollable. You know what I'm trying to say here right unnie? Mina-unnie was forced to do it but ,her, hurting unnie back is something intentional"

We just all nodded at Tzuyu's opinion. She may have a point but I think she didn't consider Chaeyoung's feeling with that kind of thinking but that's alright she'll get to understand when time comes.

"Yaaah! They're here!" Sana shouted from the window.

MINA'S POV

It took so long for us to arrive since we had to stop by to an open 24/7 convenience store because Dahyun needs to buy something quickly. We all get down the car one by one and Jeongyeonnie seems to be so much exhausted as well as I am but I still feel like I am full of energy because Chaeyoung's right beside me.

"Ohhh. The lights still on at the lobby" I pointed to the window

"Maybe they forgot to turn it off" Jeongyeonnie plainly answered.

We quickly went up going to our dorm and Dahyun seems to be hurrying, she might be exhausted as well that she badly need to hurry and sleep.

While I'm waiting for Chaeng chaeng who's getting her mini luggage at the compartment Dahyun and Jeongyeon leave no trace, they probably hurried up.

As soon as Chaeng retrieved her things she looked at me and suddenly pouted that made me confused.

"Wae? What's wrong?" I worriedly asked.

"Don't you like here?"

"Aniyo" She plainly answered then looks down

"You must be tired because you flew all the way from overseas" I stated while smiling

I quickly grabbed her hand and intertwined it with mine to lead her going upstairs. While walking I somehow heard her whispering something. I didn't catch what she had exactly said but she said remember on the last part.

"What are you saying Chaeng chaeng?" I curiously asked.

"Not that you care" she answered while looking straight at me wearing her sad face.

"Chaeng? Are you mad? I don't know why you're acting weird suddenly" I stated

"Let's just hurry up, you must be tired" I simply added.

As soon as we get into the dorm's hallway I can hear a bunch of laughter from the inside so they are probably still awake. As I'm about to open the door I get startled when Dahyun suddenly opened it revealing them while wearing a tiger character hat and Tzuyu holding a cake full of strawberry toppings.

Now, I remember and at the same time I messed up again.