End.

Whew. I've been putting off this for the longest. I've decided to end this book. Yes, yes. All good things must come to an end.

I'm glad I've made a difference on this book by being one of the few avengers interracial preferences and imagines book on this site. I thank all of you for showing me love and support. Without you guys, I wouldn't be where I am now. So thank you.

I'm just not as in love with marvel now as I was when I started this book. I can't continue this book not putting my all into it. I'm not going to half ass a book and a fandom I no longer hold the same love for anymore. That's why I decided to end this book.

Let's be honest with each other. My preferences have been going down hill for a while now. Notice how I've been going longer and longer without updating.

Ive changed my user, and my theme. I love all of you who have helped me, and I thank you dearly. I cannot say that enough. THANK YOU.

I'm starting now to open myself to more fandoms, and such. Such as Riverdale, Stranger Things (which isn't as good as Riverdale imo but it'll do.)

I'm continuing this account. I'm putting out more books, and writing a lot more. I'm now writing for riverdale, please, even if you don't like Riverdale I need your views and votes to get my book off the ground, as it's moving slowly.

I also have a spam book that I'm revamping, to unpopular opinions, so there's that.

Then end of something great, but the start of something better. Thank you all, I love you. It's been an amazing 10 months with you all.

(Spider-Man back in the MCU, y'all. I cried real tears.)

❤️