You Hang Out

Steve Rogers

You flipped through the pages of a file at Nick Fury's desk. You placed your hand on your cheek, and sighed. You were board, and wished for any typed of board. Your wishes were answered when Steve walked into the office holding popcorn and other various junk food with a smirk on his face.

"I passed by earlier and noticed how board you were, so I brought snacks." He smiled as he lie them down on the table beside you and grabbed a chair from the corner. You closed the file and grinned at him. You reached for, and opened, a pack of cherry sours.

"If I don't get this in your mouth, then we go on a date. If I do, then we don't go on a date. Bet?" You asked.

Steve shrugged his shoulders and grinned. He tilted his head back and opened his mouth. You purposely threw the cherry sour behind you.

"Whoops, guess we have to go on that date now." You state with mock disappointment.
Tony Stark
"Alright. Telekinesis test one, is a go. JARVIS, record this entry."
Tony took you to a padded room somewhere in the Avengers Tower. You were currently there, holding your hands infront of you, trying to move the apple off the table and into the air. For some reason it just wasn't working.

"Tony, I don't get it. They were working last night, I don't know what's wrong with me." You state, looking down at your hands and then at the ground ashamed that you couldn't even get your own powers to work.

"Oh, I can tell there are a lot of things wrong with you, but I'm not getting into that right now." You glare at him. "Point is, just keep trying, and maybe something will happen." He shrugs.

You sigh hold your hands out in front of you and close your eyes, trying to will your mind to work with you. Your thoughts are interrupted when you hear a slight thump. You peaked through your eyes, and the apple was in the air. Out of surprise, your powers stopped, and the apple fell.

You gasped in surprise and ran over to Tony excitedly.

"I did it!" You said, excited by your progress in such a short time.

"Hey, Y/N? How about we go on a celebratory date tomorrow, at 4?"

"Sure, Tony. I'd like that."

Bruce Banner
"Hey! Science bro! I'm going on a 'business' trip, and I need Y/N to stay around. Just keep her company." Tony pats Bruce's back as he smiled awkwardly.

"S-Sure. She can stay around I guess. I'm not going to be busy for a while." Bruce mumbles quietly. You smile weakly and sit in one of the rolling chairs around the lab.

Tony soon leaves the room, and it was just you and Bruce.

"So, wanna go watch a movie?" You asked shyly. Bruce smiled and nodded.

Soon, the two of you were sat in the living room, watching Toy Story 4. Popcorn and various other types of junk food were scattered around the room, and littered the floor. Once the movie ended, both you and Bruce decided to stay up for a while longer.

"Yeah, Tony can be an ass sometimes but he cares." Bruce finished.

You roll your eyes doubtingly. "Sure."