You turn them on

Request preferences, or imagines. You can either comment them or dm me. I don't reply back to dms tho.

Tony
Natasha, being the forward friend she is, decided to put you in a revealing outfit to try and boost your confidence. She put you in a yellow crop top, and a tight pencil skirt that showed off your curves.

You walked into Tony's office as confidently as you could.

"Hey babe-" his eyes widened at what you were wearing.

He quickly grabbed a blanket from a shelf to hide his growing erection. It was no help, because you could still see the growing bulge.

"If you keep wearing things like that, then I'll never get anything done around here." He muttered.

Steve
He just got out of a shower, and walked out to see you, bent over picking up jewelry.

You were wearing Steve's favorite red, white, and blue lingerie set. Your panties were moved to the side, so he could see your pearl perfectly. A red blush covered his cheeks as you stood back up, and fixed things on your dresser.

"I'm going to go take a cold shower." Steve muttered.

You looked at him in confused until you saw the bulge growing under his boxers.

Bruce
You being the clumsy person you are, kept dropping things throughout the day.

You dropped your pen in front of Bruce. From his angle, he could see your cleavage perfectly. When you picked your pen back up, your boobs jiggled a bit.

"I-I got to g-go." He said and sped out of the lab. You were confused, but continued to work.

Peter
You were on the field trip to Europe with Peter, and you sat in between his legs on the stairs at the motel.

"Sup dickwad," Flash says to Peter. "Hey babe." He says to you.

"I'm not your babe, fuck you, and go suck a dick." You say, flipping him the bird.

Flash turned away and Peter smiled at you, and you kissed him passionately. Throughout the few minutes you stayed, you moved around in his lab, and attempted to get comfortable. Nothing was working so you tried to get up and move.

Peter gripped your hips tightly and pulled you back down. He nuzzled his head in the crook of your neck.

"Don't go. You moved around too much, and now I have a problem." He whispered lowly.

As he spoke, you felt his thick member poke at your back.

You kissed his cheek. "I'll take care of it when we get on the bus. Make sure to sit at the back." You stood up and gave him your backpack to cover his member.

I feel like I should make this one into a smut. Even though I'm bad at smuts, lemme know what you guys want.

Natasha
You rose out of the water with it dripping through your hair (that was going to be a mess to fix later) and gently slid down the valley to your chest. Natasha walked and nearly spat out the water she was drinking.

You smirk at her as you seductively walk to sit in her lap.

"You know what you do to me." She mumbled lowly as you smirked.

Bucky
Early morning, and you and Bucky were lying in bed. Spooning, to be exact. You moved around to get more comfortable to fall asleep when Bucky grabbed your hips. You then felt something poking you.

"Doll," he whined. "I need you to take care of my problem." He spoke, his raspy morning voice sounding like music to your ears.

"You have two options; either use your hand, or take a cold shower." You say.

He groaned loudly and got up.

Thor
Thor was in your room, watching The Greenhouse Academy on Netflix, as you changed into your pajamas.

Looking away from the tv, he caught a glimpse of your naked body. He thought you were absolutely amazing. He felt himself get harder under the blankets. He groaned before getting up, and going to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" You ask, in your pajamas.

"To take a cold shower." He yelled back.

Loki
You were cleaning the main room in avengers facility from the massive party Tony threw hours ago. You bent over to pick up confetti, broken glass, and trash. Loki was behind you, reading a book.

"Love, if you keep bending down like that in front of me, I might lose control."

Wanda
Tony had spilled water all over your white t-shirt, making the pink bra you had on underneath visible. Wanda watched with her mouth agape.

She ran over to you, held your hand, and pulled you to your shared room.

"You have no idea what you do to me." She mutters as she goes to pick out a shirt.

I feel perverted.

I'm trash.

-Alex