Tease | Peter Parkee

Warnings: dom! Peter, Sub! Reader, harmless dub-con, fingering, public sexual activities
I wish y'all would be in my comments saying 'OoHmYGoDdD! ShE WrOte RaPe!' I stg-
Anyway, this is For UnhealthyObession

You had been teasing Peter all week, and now it was time for the last step of your plan. It was Avengers Movie Night, and you and Pete being the two newest editions were invited.

You, of course, took this opportunity to tease Peter. Wearing a short crop top with no bra, and very short high waisted shorts, you went to the main room of the compound and sat down next to Peter.

He placed his arm around you and pulled you close. Al the avengers settle in, and started the movie. Peter leant in and whispered in your ear.

"Don't think I didn't notice your outfit, princess. I know you've been teasing me all week." He says, kissing and sucking on your neck.

You slyly clamped a hand over your mouth to keep from making a noise.

"Payback time, princess." He mumbles, nibbling on your ear.

You groan into your hand. He continues to kiss your neck as he trails his hand down your chest, twirling your nipples through the thin fabric. His hand went farther down and reached your soaking heat. He rubbed you slowly through the fabric of your shorts and you groaned.

He dove past the fabric and started rubbing your clit through your underwear. You bit you lip to suppress a moan. He smirked, seeing you shake slightly under him.

He pulled your underwear to the side and rubbed your clit in small circles, applying pressure every few strokes.

"P-Peter, sto-p." You moan lowly.

"If you really want me to stop princess, say the words again. You know you love the thrill of having someone catch us. Having someone see how I make you feel." He was circling your entrance now.

You bit your lip and said nothing. You looked around and saw everyone engrossed into the movie. Without warning, his finger invaded your heat. He curled his finger with every thrust, hitting your spot perfectly and successfully making you shake under his touch.

You buck your hips onto his fingers and he laughs lowly. He adds another finger, and starts to pump faster.

Your breathing became ragged, and you removed the hand from your mouth to grip the couch. You closed your eyes and breathed out.

The third finger he added was when the knot in your stomach grew and became almost painful.

He feels your sopping wet cunt convulse and pulse around his fingers so he pumps them faster, knowing your orgasm was on the way.

"Ah- Ah fuck! P-Peter I'm gonna c-cum!" You spoke as quietly as you could. Luckily the movie was in an action sequence, so it was loud.

Your legs shook, and you clenched around his fingers, cumming onto them.

You steady your breathing and Peter pulls out his fingers. Your cum glistening on them as the licks it up.

"That's only a snippet of what I'm gonna do to you tonight, princess." He said putting his arm around your shoulders again.