The Mall|Wanda Maximoff

Should I make a Marvel imagines book? I've got so many floating around my head and I don't want to put too many of them on this book. Lmk.

"Hey Wanda! Wanna go to the Mall?" You ask enthusiastically.

She seemed to freeze up when you asked.

"Are you okay? You look a little pale." You speak, touching her neck to check her temperature.

"Sure. I-I'll go." She says back, trying to match your enthusiasm.

-----------

You took Wanda's hand and dragged her among the crowds of people. Taking her in to different stores, and buying different things.

Wanda started to slow down, and eventually you stopped all together. Her head was down,and her brownish-red hair was covering her face. You heard light sniffles. When she looked up, her cheeks were stained with tears, and her eyes were glossy.

"Wanda!" You say genuinely concerned. "What's wrong?"

She didn't say anything so you pulled her out of the crowds of people and found a secluded spot with a bench.

The both of you sat down, and you took her hand drawing comforting circles. Her small frame shook with light sobs.

She finally looked at you. It broke your heart to see her so vulnerable.

"I'm sorry." Were the first words she spoke.

You stayed silent.

"I have anxiety, and I guess the-the crowds of people made it f-flare." She paused. "I ruined the day. I'm sorry." She said sadly.

"Wanda you didn't ruin anything! If you would've told me, we could've went earlier, it's no big deal." You say, holding her cheek and looking in her eyes.

"Really?" She asked softly.

"Really."

"I love you." She said, returning your gaze.

"I love you too. Now, let's get out of here." You said. She laughed lightly.

-----

Fluff.
-Alex