They Ask You To Be Their Girlfriend

Tony Stark
Tony had pampered you all day. Getting roses, taking you all over the world, and even buying you the most expensive jewelry and clothing. It was heaven.
Tony then took you Paris, and pay for an expensive hotel, there Tony had lead you to the bed and popped the question.
"Tony! I would have said yes if you'd asked normally. But, I'm not complaining about what you got me though." he smiles mischievously, before leaning over you and kissing you passionately.

Steve Rogers
Steve was super nervous. He was fiddling with his fingers all day. He decided to take you to your favorite secret spot in the park. It was peaceful, it was a pond with a small bridge going over it, and had water lillies on the water, and was covered with mossy stone walls. It had two benches on either side of the pond.

There was a short silence, before he had spoken.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He blurted.

"Of course, Steve."

Bruce Banner
Bruce had created math problems where the answers were, W, I, L, L, U
You thought that was a bit weird but you shrugged it off. Then he had four liquids labeled as "pour these on the table" you did as the directions called for, and poured them on the table, recording the results on a piece of paper, like with the equations. It spelled out: B, MY.
On cue, there was a tap on your shoulder. And there Bruce was, with a blush on his cheeks and a grin on his face. He was holding a bouquet of sunflowers, you're favorite.
"Girlfriend?" You put all the clues together and gave him a tight hug.
"You went through all this trouble for me?"
"Of course,"

Peter Parker
Walking through the double doors of hell, you do your best to stay away from attention, and make it to your locker. Peter had fallen into step with you and, you had started up light conversation with him while holding his hand and walking to your locker. You had your hand on your lock as Peter continued the conversation.

"Hey, I got you these." Peter says shyly while pulling a dozen rainbow roses from his locker.

"Wow, Peter thank you." You get the roses from him and look at them in awe.

"I just wanted to ask if you would be official with me? Like be my girlfriend, officially?" He asks.

"Duh. Of course I will Parker."
Natasha Romanov
She didn't really ask. You two were out once, and a guy came up to Natasha and asked if you were her girlfriend. She smirked and said "Yeah," making you smile too.

Bucky Barnes

"Hey, Doll." Bucky says as he watches you cook lunch for the team.

"Whatcha cooking?" He asks shortly after.

"Just making some Y/F/F."

"Tasty. Anyway, I got a question."

"You look up at him momentarily, and encouraged him to ask.

"Will you be my girl?"

"Duh, you big goofball."

Thor
Thor had invited you to the tower, but you looked everywhere and couldn't find him. You were about to return back to tony when you hear talking from a room. You being the nosy person you are, decided to stop and listen.

"I don't even know how to ask her. Help me, Lady Wanda." Thor says, exasperated.

"Just ask her. The way she talks about you, she'll say yes." Wanda advises.

"Are you sure? Y/N is the best. Shouldn't I plan some type of elaborate scheme?"

"No. Y/N likes you for you Thor." Wanda replies.

You smirk to yourself and walk into the room. Thor instantly stiffened at your presence.

"Lady Y/N! How much did you hear?" Thor asks nervously.

"Enough to know that you want me to be your girlfriend. The answer is yes, by the way."
No inspiration
hope these were okay.

Interracial Avengers Preferences and Imagines (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें