Anxiety|Tony Stark

Warnings: Fluff, Dad!Tony, Child!reader, cuteness overload, uncle!steve

The reader is 6 years old, and have telekinesis, and super hearing.

Okay, I'm thinking about sprinkling in these types of imagines/preferences. I've been obsessed with these lately. Let me know if this is something you would like to see more of! I love reading your comments! Also, I realized that Loki is 17. You're welcome.

Steve was sat on the couch, flipping through the channels. After a while, he settled on a channel talking about World War Two. He sits back, and watches the tv.

You, on the other hand was sitting on the floor playing with your dollies, every once and a while, giggling.

Steve's phone rings and he gets up and leaves the room. Tony takes the opportunity to lay on the arm of the chair and stretch his legs out. He scrolls on his phone, and listens to the tv.

"I barely survived,"
"Small wormholes,"
"There were times I thought I wouldn't survive!"

You heard Tony's breath hitch, and speed up. You were a little uneasy, and faltered your doll-playing, and eyes him suspiciously.

He tried to keep it under control for your sake. His breathing became more ragged, and tears pooled behind his eyes. He planted his feet on the floor, and held his head in his hands.

You'd completely stoped playing now. You walked over and climbed on the couch. You poked him a few times. He looked at you for a few seconds with tears staining his cheeks. He looked away ashamed.

You held his side and hugged him.

"Love you," you say, rocking back and forth, still hugging him.

Somehow, this simple act helped him. His breathing soon turned back to normal, and he turned to embrace you in a full hug. He sits you in his lap, and changes the channel to spongebob. Steve comes back into the room and sits on the couch again, starting to talk to you.