Bus|Peter Parker

Yes I made my name KREEPYKONNIEKOALA in honor of Cameron.

I tried my best. Cringey smut. Enjoy.

Warning: blowjob, handjob, swearing.
Lmk if I missed anything.

Which word is better? Dick, cock, or member. Which ever is better, is the one I'll use from now on when writing my smut.

You were on the field trip to Europe with Peter, and you sat in between his legs on the stairs at the motel. Everyone was conversating and having a good time.

"Sup dickwad," Flash says to Peter. "Hey babe." He says to you.

"I'm not your babe, fuck you, and go suck a dick." You say, flipping him the bird.

Flash turned away and Peter smiled at you, and you kissed him passionately. Throughout the few minutes you stayed, you moved around in his lab, and attempted to get comfortable. Nothing was working so you tried to get up and sit on the other step.

Peter gripped your hips tightly and pulled you back down. He nuzzled his head in the crook of your neck.

"What's wrong, Peter?" You ask.

"Don't go. You moved around too much, and now I have a problem." He whispered lowly.

As he spoke, you felt his thick member poke at your back.

You kissed his cheek. "I'll take care of it when we get on the bus. Make sure to sit at the back." You stood up and gave him your backpack to cover his member.

--------on the bus----------

Peter practically sped to the back of the bus. The back of the bus was secluded, and no one ever went back there because it was so warm. In fact, it was so secluded that no one could see who was back there until they stood up, walked back there, and cranned there neck. The chances of the both of you getting caught was slim to zero.

Anyway, at the back of the bus, he was with his legs open, waiting for you to come and relieve his problems. You finally make it back, and make a show of putting your bags down. He whimpered slightly, and tried to signal you to hurry up.

The growing bulge in his pants grew, and it looked almost uncomfortable with how tight his pants were. You got straight to the point and unbuttoned his jeans. You stuck your hand in his pants and palmed him through his underwear. He closed his eyes and grunted lowly.

"D-Don't tease, Y-Y/N." He said, his voice rasping slightly.

You slid his pants and underwear down a little more and his member comes out, and hits his stomach. He groaned softy and the warm air nipping his sensitive skin.

You use your hands to pump him. He throws his head back at the new quick sensations. Getting tired of using your hands, you let go and he whimpers from loss of contact.

You smirk up at him and dip your head down. You latch your lips on the tip of his length, and suck slowly, teasing him. You run your tongue around the tip, circling the sensitive bundle of nerves that sat right below his head. He moaned and covered it with a cough.

"Stop t-teasing-"

You bob your head down farther, deepthroating. You pumped what you couldn't fit in your mouth, and as soon and the tip hit you throat, you hummed.

"Fuck," he threw his head back once more, reigning in the vibrations that pulsed through him.

You continue to bob your head, pump, and hum.

"Fuck, Y/N. I-I'm gonna c-" he cuts off his words with a deep groan, and covers it with a fake sneeze.

You go down, and fit as much of him as you can and start humming again. At the abrupt vibration, his member twitches in your mouth and shoots out hot seed. It's warm, sticky, and salty but you swallow most of it in one gulp.

You take your lips off of his member with a pop, and stuff it in his underwear, then pull his pants back up. You take your finger and wipe cum off the corner of your mouth, and stick the cum-covered finger in your mouth and suck it clean.

You cross your legs and lean on Peter like you didn't just suck his soul out of his dick.

This is possibly the most detailed smut I've ever written. Request more smuts, and they can be as dirty as you'd like. Pregnancy series coming up soon.

Me changing my user was just a little something for cam. I might change it next week.