Chapter 18: In the Dark

A/N: HEWWO. Just here to say that the next couple chapters are going to have all attention on Prussia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prussia's POV

Fuck me......I get punched....my Birdie gets punched because he shielded me from getting punched again. Would've been a deathwish if I tried to check on Mattie. My overall question is that why he tried to save me from getting punched again.....? After I hurt him....? I guess I would never know.....

I was walking quite far behind Alfred and West. I need to go after Mattie.... I need to.....

Once we arrived to the meeting room, Alfred turned to face me "I'm only going to tell you this once.....stay away from my little brother......is that clear? Because if you go near him again....you won't get one punch...."

West just looked at me then looked away, judging me....

I just nodded even though I will still go after Mattie....

Alfred walked into the meeting room and told everyone that the break is over.

West waited for me to walk in first.

I must find a way to get my Birdie back.....

Matthew's POV

My cheek hurts so bad.....my baby or babies doesn't like any of this so my stomach is hurting badly. I just was to curl up in my warm maple leaf printed bed sheets and cry.....

I picked up Kumajirou and got into Papa's car with Papa.

"Are you hungry at all, Matthieu?" Papa asked before starting the car.

I didn't answer him. I wasn't lost in thought or anything. I just didn't answer.

Papa didn't say anything else and just drove.

I thought about what Gilbert said to me.....

·Flashback·

".....he placed me on house arrest, Matthew.....banned me from airports and other ways to get to your country and took my phone....."

·End of Flashback·

Should I even believe him after what he has done?

-Time Skip-

When we arrived in front of my house, Papa placed his hand on my shoulder "Things will get better, Matthieu my boy."

"How can you be so sure.....?" I say, not looking at Papa.

"I just believe that good outcomes will come. Just be patient." Papa began to lightly rub my back "I'll speak to him to get to the bottom of this. Since I have a history with Gilbert, I'm sure that his brother will let me talk to him."

Personally I don't think this can be fixed.....but when Papa says that things will be better....I believe him "Okay Papa......"

Papa kissed my forehead "Get a bunch of rest, Matthieu"

I looked at Papa and nodded slightly before getting out of the car.

Kumajirou wiggled in my arms, making me put him down. He ran off to take care of his business.

I walked up to the front door of my house and gave Papa a wave before walking in.

Kumajirou ran inside before I could walk in. He shook the snow off from his fur.

"Kumaaa~" I giggled as I closed the door.

Francis'POV

I can't stand to see Matthieu so sad.....I must do something.

I decided to text Ludwig and see if I can have a chat with Gilbert.

The Conversation:

Me: Hey Ludwig. May I ask you for something?

There wasn't a response until 10 minutes later.

Ludwig: You may?

Me: I would like to have a little chat with my old friend Gilbert. If you don't mind.

I didn't get a response until almost 5 minutes later.

Ludwig: I guess....but I don't want him near that other country......

Me: Sure. As you wish. I'll be there in an hour and a half.

Ludwig: We'll still be at the building because I'm going to have a talk with Alfred.

Me: Okay. See you there.

·End of Conversation·

I made sure that Matthew got into his house before I drove off.

-Time Skip-

When I arrived at the meeting building, I went inside and made my way to the meeting room.

Only Ludwig, Arthur, Gilbert, and Alfred was there.

Gilbert's POV

I must get Matthew back.....I don't care what my brother or his brother says. I love my Birdie and our unborn child.....

I just sat in the same spot as I was for the whole meeting.

When Francis walked in, West went over to him. They talked in low voices, so I wasn't able to make out what they were saying. After a few minutes, they finished talking and their eyes landed on me.

What could they possibly want with me???

Francis made a come here motion with his hand.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Francis and West with my hands shoved in my pockets "Yo...."

"Hey Gil! I was thinking that we could go to a bar and have a drink. For an old friend's sake ya know?" Francis smiled.

Honestly.....a drink does down nice.....especially since I get to be away from West.... "Sure.....why not?" Man this is most blunt I've ever been....

"I'll be there too...." West said, crossing his arms .

Damn West! Took away 99% of my privacy all fucking ready! "I need to take a piss...." I said before moving past them, walking out of the meeting room. While walking the hall I stopped in front of the window and stared out of it, sighing softly. Man.....I miss you so much Birdie..... . Instead of going to the bathroom. I just stared out the window for several minutes before walking back to the meeting room.

Everyone was just sitting and talking and seemed to be waiting for me mostly.

Once I sat down in my regular seat next to West, the asshole named Alfred had cleared his throat and glared at me before having his full attention to the whole room.

"Alright, dudes.....lets address the elephant in the room....." Alfred said as he leaned on the wall and looked dead at me.

That gesture made everyone's attention go on me. Which I admit was chilling and not so awesome...

"Now look here.....I want you to stay away from Mattie got it....this is the last time I'm going to say it.....you don't deserve him at all and wouldn't be a great father for the child either....." Alfred crosses his arms.

Breathe Prussia.....breathe.....be mad later.... . I closed my eyes and sighed softly. Once opening my eyes again, revealing my ruby red orbs I stared deathly at Alfred "Three things.....First of all..... fuck you....Second of all......I'm going to see him and our unborn child whether you like it or fucking not! You're not the father... so you can't make choices....Lastly.....fuck you again....."

What I said to Alfred had really stuck a nerve in him, which caused him to be furious "Try me!" He rolled up his sleeves and tried to come over to me. That only made Francis and Arthur run up to him and hold him.

I huffed and looked away. This was a waste of time and energy.......I just want my Birdie. Why is that too much to ask for......? He was my only ticket to pure happiness and now since I'm being kept from seeing him.....I'm just.....in the dark.....all alone.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Me is back loves! Chu~!
- Italy 🇮🇹