Chapter Two: Developing 'Feelings' ? Part 1: Unawesome Embarrassment

Regular POV
The two countries were walking down the hallway making their way to the meeting room. Their was an awkward silence between them, until Gilbert eventually broke it.

Gilbert's POV
"So, are you free after the meeting?"

Matthew looked at me with the most cutest, confused expression on his face  "U-Um y-yes I am."

"Great!"

We eventually made it to the meeting room. I opened the door. None of the other countries noticed both of us standing at the door. All they did was tend to discussing and arguing over their problems.

Matthew silently walked into the room and sat in his original seat.

I sat next to West and kicked my feet up onto the table crossing them, like I usually do in all meetings.

After a moment of just sitting here listening to the unnecessary arguments; which is so unawesome. I eventually started to look at Matthew every now and then. When we gain eye contact, he blushes and looks away and I just smile a bit.

He is actually kind cute.

I realized what I just said. WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING?! I SHOULDN'T BE SAYING THAT ABOUT A GUY! THAT WAS SO UNAWESOME!

To take my mind off of this unawesome thought I just had , I looked at the clock. It's was 11:30am. Only five minutes left until this unawesome meeting is over.

I don't understand why I have to come to these unawesome meetings anyway..... . West told me that I'm still important and should still attend. That's pure bullshit in my opinion.... . My country/nation is gone and I no longer stand for it. I'm just nothing really..... . I'm just "East" Germany and is not mentioned much.....

Alfred dismissed everyone and there were party invitations in envelopes passed around. Surprisingly I received one. I was so confused and thought 'Some countries  barely notice me! How did I get one?! Plus I haven't been invited to a party in many years!' I examined the invitation and thought 'Maybe there's something that is left from the person, inside the envelope?' I was about to open the envelope and decided to open it when I get home some time today since I plan to do something with Matthew today.

West gathered all of his stuff "Are you going to be home earlier than past midnight, Gilbert?"

I took my feet off of the table "Well, I am not entirely sure because have plans today and I have not figured out how long they'll take~."

West sighed "You better not come home drunk again or-."

I interrupted him "I won't, West. Trust me, I'm am ze awesome Prussia."

West pinched the bridge of his nose "You said that last time and I'm sure that you remembered what happened."

I stood up "Easy, West~! It won't happen again, I promise~"

West looked at me with his so called intimidating expression "Fine...." He took his leave.

There were a few countries still here in the meeting room including Matthew. Matthew just sat in his chair hugging Kumajirou and staring at the invitation that he received as well.

I walked to Matthew "Hey."

Matthew jolted a bit, which caused him to snap out of his trance and looked at me "H-Hey."

What the heck do I want to do with him?! I'm sure that he can't do any of the awesome things that I do! He is a fragile being!

Matthew just looked at me "A-Are you okay?"

My thoughts were all over the place! 'Okay he's Canadian right?! What do Canadian's do?!' I thought long and hard noticing Matthew surely becoming quite uncomfortable with my presence at this moment. I racked my brain on what Canadians do and I finally got my answer "HOCKEY!"

Matthew and Kumajirou jumped a bit and looked kinda terrified.

A few countries that were still in the meeting room looked at me for a bit and returned to what they were doing before.

I was very embarrassed, this is so unawesome "I mean um, would you like to go see a hockey game?"

Matthew just looked at me hugging Kumajirou.

I felt so unawesome for yelling at him ,so I apologized "Sorry for yelling at you and scaring you. That was so unawesome of me, but um do you want to go see a hockey game?"

Matthew became less terrified of me and smiled a bit "That will be nice."

I smiled "Let's get going."

Matthew gathered all of his stuff.

We both headed out of the meeting room and out the front door.

To Be Continued....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: OH MY BUNS!!!! I WILL MOST DEFINITELY UPDATE MORE!!!! BE A LITTLE MORE PATIENT MY BUN BUNS!!!!
~Italy