Chapter One: Invisible? Not Quite

Quick A/N: Remember I'm using the Human names of the countries.
America: Alfred
England: Arthur
France: Francis
Russia: Ivan
Poland: Feliks
Latvia: Raivis
Austria: Roderich
Hungary: Elizabeta
Prussia: Gilbert
Canada: Matthew
Lithuania: Toris
Germany: Ludwig/West
Italy: Feliciano
Cuba: Carlos
Spain: Antonio

PS: I'm legit terrible with applying accents, so at least imagine where they are needed, sorry. T^T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regular POV
Today was a normal just normal meeting the day for the countries. Arguments over Alfred's irrational decisions, Arthur and Francis fighting over who's right or not when it comes to opinions. Ludwig trying to take action and get everyone on track and trying to get Feliciano to pay attention. Ivan tormenting/scaring Raivis . Feliks flirting with Toris.

There were so many things happening between countries except for one invisible country that resembles Alfred, which is the Maple loving and polar bear caretaker, Matthew. Matthew is a country that is invisible to most countries, yet he still attends because of his brother and Francis.

Matthew is noticed sometimes by other countries because he is mistaken for Alfred. He doesn't really mind because at least he is noticed by other people and is brought up sometimes.

Yet on this day, everything is so chaotic that he is definitely not noticed, which saddened him. Little did he know, he was fully noticed by one other country, which is the albino brother of Ludwig and lover of beer, Gilbert. Gilbert is a former country that had dissolved years ago and is completely invisible to everyone except for Ludwig, Elizabeta, Francis, Antonio and Roderich.

Matthew's POV
Oh Alfred.....why did you bring me here. This always happens....... . I watched everything that is going on and hugged Kumajirou a bit tighter.

Kumajirou squirmed a bit "Who are you?"

I replied "I'm Canada."

Kumajirou managed to slip out of my grasp and walked out of the meeting room .

I quickly stood up "Kumajirou!"

I ran out of the room. Kumajirou is nowhere to be seen. I whispered "Kumajirou! Where are you?!". This is place is huge for a small bear like him to wonder around! I continued to walk around and managed to get myself lost.

I sarcastically mumbled "Good job, Matthew....."

I became more and more lost and Kumajirou is nowhere to be seen. Hopefully he is okay.....he must be so scared.

As I continued to walk, I saw a person looking out a window holding Kumajirou. A wave of relief came over me and I ran to the person "Kumajirou!"

The person instantly noticed me and faced me "Is this your bear?"

I stopped inches away from him and was surprised. Did he just say something to me?! He noticed me?! I was in a daze just staring at his features. He had platinum blond hair, pale white skin, beautiful ruby red eyes, and-

The person waved his hand in my face "Helloooo?"

I blinked multiple times and snapped out of my daze "Uh y-yes!"

Gilbert's POV
I can't believe that I'm actually talking to someone other than Little Brother, Antonio, Francis, Elizabetha, and Roderich! I've seen this guy at almost all the meetings. He usually be quiet and hold this little bear of his. I can't believe he notices me. I gave the smaller, fragile, blond male his bear and petted him.

Kumajirou, I believe that's his name, looked at me.

The blond male quietly said "Thank You"

I looked at the blond "You're welcome!"

The blond male started to appear uneasy and uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?"

The blond male frantically nodded

He is so adorable! "So, what's your name?"

The blond male quietly said "I'm Canada, but you can call me Matthew."

"Nice name! I'm ze awesome Prussia! But call me Gilbert!"

My awesome little yellow bird flew onto my head "Oh! This is ze awesome Gilbird!"

Matthew laughed a bit and smiled "He's adorable~"

"He is awesome not adorable!"

Gilbird chirps in agreement.

Matthew nodded slightly and said "Okay, he is awesome~"

"Well, we should be on our way back to the meeting room"

Canada's POV
Did I just make a friend? "U-Um I don't exactly know where to go."

Gilbert started walking "It's fine, I know where to go"

I caught up to Gilbert and quietly replied "Okay."

"I like you, let's be friends."

Am I hearing things?! Someone actually wants be me friend! Well, I do have Carlos, but he hates Alfred and he mistakes me for Alfred a lot of times which makes him fight me instead of Alfred "O-Okay."

"Awesome! Let's hangout after this meeting!"

I nodded "Sure." I now finally have a real friend! I guess I'm not invisible at after all~.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'M SO SORRY PEEPS I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN FOREVER! THERE IS MORE TO COME FOR YOU PEEPS! CHECK OUT MY YAOI RP BOOK AS WELL! CIAO!
                                                   ~Italy