Chapter Four: Drunk Sex

Regular POV
Matthew was still drunk and he wanted more and more maple beer. Luckily Gilbert was still in his right mind to stop Matthew a few times from getting some more from the vender. Gilbert legit had to pull Matthew off the vendor since he was grabbing him. Who knows how many times he did it.

Gilbert POV
No wonder he doesn't drink! He gets drunk easily! What the hell am I going to do with him?! He is totally out of it! "Maybe we should go back to your place? You need some rest."

Matthew took a huge sip of beer "Noooo I'm fiiiinnnne~! You knoooow, I didn't thiiiinnnk that water can beeeee this goooood~!"

He thinks that it's water?! This will be a long hour or two. His words are slurred beyond hell.

A guy that was passing out the maple beers and other alcoholic beverages walked by.

Matthew gasped "More water~!" He grabbed four of them from the guy and turned to me "Hey Giiiiilllll! Did you knoooooow that water is reaaallllly good for you!"

"What the hell Matthew?!" I quickly paid for the beers and apologized to the guy.

Matthew was already drinking one of the beers and he handed one to me.

I sighed and mumbled "Maybe one is fine for now. I'm sure he'll be fine and become a bit sober. He'll realize that he is not drinking water, sooner or later, I guess."

-Time Skip-

It was now the beginning of 3rd period and we was completely drunk. Well, Matthew is for sure drunker than me. We both went through four maple beers. This is not going to end so well......

Luckily no one paid any attention us. Everyone was focused on the game. The Toronto Maple Leafs was 10 points behind, which was nerve racking for almost the fans.

Matthew started to grab on me "Giiiilll. I want more waterrrrrr."

I'm glad that I'm somewhat in my right mind "No more waterrrrr, Mattheeeewww."

Matthew pouted cutely and just paid attention to the game.

The Toronto Maple Leafs were now three points behind the other team. Everyone was chanting and cheering.

Aside from Matthew being drunk, he still cheered for the Toronto Maple Leafs. I cheered as well.

Moment later, The Toronto Maple Leafs were ahead of the others team. Everything including me and Matthew cheered loudly until the timer hit 00:00.

We all cheered at the win.

I hugged Matthew and he hugged me back.

-Time Skip-

Matthew was too drunk to keep the keys in his hand when unlocking the door to his house, so I unlocked the door and pushed it open.

I waited for Matthew to go in until he ran and kiss me! I couldn't believe he kissed me and we just met today!

All the force of his run got us in to the house. I pushed the door close and quickly locked it.

I tripped over the one step, causing us to fall. He is now on top of me. We still kissed, tasting the bittersweet maple beer that still lingered in our mouths. We didn't bother to break the kiss. Then, I felt Matthew rubbing his bulge on mine really hard, which was an awesome major turn on!