Chapter Seven: Tell Him or I Will

Regular POV
Matthew was not at all excited to talk to Alfred. He was being too over protective and irrational. When Matthew arrived at Alfred's house he saw everyone just leaving so he hid. Behind a tree, waiting for everyone to be gone.

Mathew's POV
Oh maple! I don't want to be seen! I tried my best to hide behind the tree and not be seen. After about 10 minutes passed, all the cars were gone accept for Papa and of course Alfred's. I sighed and made my way to the door, lightly knocking it.

After waiting a few seconds, Alfred opened the door "Come in little bro."

It's so scary when Alfred is not all hyper....

I walked in and made my way to the living room and saw Papa drinking wine.

He looked at me "Bonjour Matthieu my boy."

"Bonjour Papa." I hugged him tightly.

He chuckled "After all these years, you still call me that. It makes me feel old."

"You are old you old frog....." Arthur walk into the living room from the kitchen.

Papa dramatically gasped "How dare you offend my age?! I'm am perfectly young and prospering!"

Alfred laughed "Says the dude that cracked his back earlier!"

I started to laugh myself because of this moment of being around people that hasn't forgotten me. My real family. Well Papa refuses to tell me who Arthur is to him and how this is a family. He either changes the subject or ask if I have to do something. Usually I do. Really, all wanted to know if we're related or something. Well, I know me and Alfred is related, but what about Arthur and Papa?

Papa put down his glass of wine on the table, which is now empty "I told you that I just twisted it the wrong way!"

Alfred gasped "Dude! is that a gray hair?!"

"Where?!" Papa felt around his hair attempting to find it

Me, Alfred, and Arthur laughed at him.

Papa instantly knew that it was a joke and scoffed "I'm not old. It's just effects of being a great country."

"I'm pretty sure that's that same as being old." Alfred said as he still laughed.

"You'll have your time of aging! Just you wait!" Papa retorted.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah you old geezer. Anyway let's talk about Matthew's little problem." I saw Alfred's happy expression change into a serious one, which sent shivers down my spine.

Arthur sat down in a nearby arm chair and I sat down next to Alfred.

"You told me that the last person you was with is named Gilbert and he represents Prussia or West Germany, right?" I felt Alfred staring daggers into my soul. It made me feel weak and can't move at all. I refused to make eye contact with him because it is so scary, so I just nodded.

"That guy is actually a friend of mine." Papa spoke up "He was in the Bad Touch Trio with me and Antonio. You know, the good old days."

Alfred looked at Papa "Thanks for the info." He then returned to looking at me "You said you found him in your bed and you two was only in boxers. And you had him tell you what happened at a game you went to the same night. He told you that you got drunk and what not. That's all?"