Chapter Thirteen: Ludwig Doesn't Approve

Note: Matthew is now 3 months preggos!

Regular POV
Two and a half weeks have passed, making Matthew 3 months pregnant. His belly began to show a tad bit. Today is quite a eventful day for the two nations. Gilbert was out running errands for Mattie and Mattie was just spending time shoveling the snow even though Gilbert told him to not lift a finger at all when it comes to doing chores around the house.

Gilbert's POV
Mattie....why must you have me running around getting things from 10 different stores. I sighed and purchase the last few things I needed to get my phone then started to ring. I quickly took out my phone, thinking it would be Mattie, but...... it's my younger brother Ludwig "Hey little brother, wassup?"

"I heard about the little flick you're having and it needs to stop...." Ludwig said sounding as if he wants to choke me. Why though?

I grabbed the bags and made my way out of the store "What flick?"

"You getting someone pregnant, brother. This is very bad brother...." Ludwig's voice was very stern. More stern than usual "I want you to come back home...."

My heart literally sank at Ludwig's words "I can't just up and leave Matthew! I don't have to listen to you either!"

"Gi-!" Ludwig was about to say something, but I cut him off by hanging up.

I quickly started to make my way home to Mattie. No one is going to separate my birdie and I.

My phone vibrated, showing a text from Ludwig

Brother.... this whole pregnancy thing is dangerous for that country itself and for you as well.....even for that baby. It would be a hassle because you would be a country again....the baby would need land for it's well-being and so much more. This is a huge risk you're taking, brother.....this is possible war brother.....it could kill you or even that country you impregnated. You have to break ties with that country....

-End of Text-

After reading the text my world was crushed to thousands of pieces....I have to cast mein birdie of to the side just to save myself since I'm in a much worse situation than him....

Matthew's POV
"Phew~! I finally finished shoveling Kuma~" I looked over at  Kumajirou playing in the snow.

He stopped and tilted his head slightly before resuming to playing in the snow.

I went inside the house "Ahh~ so warm~ Come inside, Kuma~! I don't want you to catch a cold~" This pregnancy is going to be so wonderful~ I can picture it now~

Kuma ran inside with a  lot of snow on his fur and shook himself so it will come off.

"Kumaaa~" I placed the shovel in the closet and took of my cost and boots "You know what to do when you get like this~"

Kuma ran off to get a towel and started rolling on it.

I pet Kuma's head before walking to the living room, then sat down on the couch "Good boy~ I think you deserve fish tonight~" 

"Oh boy~!" Kuma started to jump around happily.

When I turned on the TV, I heard the front door open and close quickly. Footsteps coming towards me "Welcome home Gil~" I leaned my head back, looking at Gilbert.

Gilbert had a sad and serious expression on his face "Hey birdie...."

"What's wrong?" What could be possibly wrong with Gilbert? I was getting very worried and muted the TV.

Gilbert stayed quiet for a while.

"You're worrying me Gil...." I lightly touched his cheek.

"My brother doesn't approve of this!" Gilbert yelled, startling me in the process.

"G-Gil...." My hear sank to the news and I just couldn't believe what I'm hearing.

"I can't love you anymore!" Gilbert stormed off after saying  the hurtful words. He went upstairs to our room and started packing his stuff.

W-Why....why would he say such things...? He would never.....I thought. I quickly stood up and ran upstairs to our room "G-Gil...?"

Gilbert slammed his suitcase shut "Don't call me that...." He pushed past me and made his way downstairs.

Is this a dream? No....no....it isn't....this is too real to be one....Gil is really leaving me. I ran after him "Gil please! Tell me what I had done!"  A sharp pain soon occurred in my stomach, it was so intense that I fell to the floor. Stress.....too much stress is happening....

Gilbert's POV
I'm leaving my birdie.... I'm really leaving my birdie.... it's for the best. I looked back at Matthew before taking my leave....'Bye bye.....Mein Birdie.....'

Matthew tried to run after me, but he stopped as I still walked away.

I never turned back or anything.....if I did....it would made things much worse for me. It would've made me cry....ze awesome Prussia never cry....but....now that is proven to be a false statement because tears started to fall down my pale , somewhat red cheeks due to the cold environment....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG WHILE!!! I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH THINGS AND FOCUSING ON RPING!!! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE. ALSO!!! SORRY FOR THIS DARK CHAPTER!!!

                                                                      ~Italy