Chapter Ten: The Dreaded Curl

Regular POV
It as been a month since Matthew and Gilbert been together. Throughout the month, they became really close and learned more about each other. Gilbert eventually moved in with Matthew and became very attached to their unborn child. Now he cuddles with Matthew almost everyday.

Matthew's POV
The sun started to shine bright in my face, causing me to wake up. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist "Gil~"

"Good morning, mein Birdie~" Gilbert kissed my cheek "You've gotten a little bigger I see~"

I looked down at my stomach "Mhm~ but not much my stomach still looks kind of normal. All I know is that my shirts and jeans are getting a bit tighter now these days as well."

Gilbert chuckled a bit and placed his hand on my stomach.

I turned to face Gilbert "Gil, can you do me a favor~?"

"What is the favor~?" Gilbert moved a strand of hair that fell in front of my face. In the process, he accidentally touched my curl.

I winced a bit and blushed "Giiillll you touch iiiit." I put the blanket over my head and started to have a little problem developing in my pants. No no no! Not now!

"I'm so awesomely sorry! Birdie!" Gilbert took the blanket off from over my head.

"I-It's fine." Oh maple what should I do?! It's getting harder every second because I'm looking at Gil! He is so hot right now with his messy hair and just having his boxers on! My member is starting to hurt!

"Okay. What's the favor you wanted me to do for you Birdie?" Gilbert sat up and stretched.

"Can you make breakfast?" I sat up as well, getting my glasses off of the nightstand. I know what to do! When he is doing that, I can take care of business in the bathroom! I'm not too fond about it but it just have to do for now.

"Anything for you Birdie~" Gilbert kissed me "I'll make it awesome for you!"

"You do that~" I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom, closing the door and leaned on it. I waited a few minutes, until Gilbert left. When I no longer heard him in the room, I pulled down my pants along with my boxers as took a deep breath "This is really embarrassing..... I can't do this! I need Gil, badly! No no no! I can't ask him! But....if I do it by myself it wouldn't be enough......." After a few minutes of staring down at my member, I sighed and  pulled up my pants and boxers "I just have to ask him...." I opened the door and made my way downstairs. The smell of whatever Gilbert is cooking, smelt so good! I went to the kitchen and saw Gilbert plating the food.

Kumajirou was pawing at his leg "Food! Food!"

"Use your manners Kumajirou." I walked to him and picked him up.

Kumajirou looked at me and tilted his head "Who are you?"

I sighed "That hurts you know...."

Gilbert chuckled "That bear is something else." He gave Kumajirou something from the skillet on the stove.

"Thanks mister!" Kumajirou managed to wiggle out of my grasp and scamper off.

I sighed "He sure is...." Now or never Matthew.....now or never..... "Hey Gil...."I looked at him.

"What's wrong Birdie?" Gilbert turned off the stove and looked at me.