Chapter Sixteen: Move On...?

Note: Matthew is now 3 1/2 months preggo!!!

New Names:

China: Wang Yao
Norway: Lukas
Switzerland: Basch
Finland: Tino
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regular POV
It has been a few weeks since the incident has happened. Matthew and Gilbert never talked to each other nor seen each other since then. Both countries were just simply in bad shape equally.

Gilbert's POV
Oh my birdies.....I hope that you're alright... . It has been a few weeks since I saw Mattie. I can't stand to be so far away from him and simply be engulfed in paperwork. To think that my own little brother have power over me.... . Now I have no contact with Mattie, nor way to get there because West banned me from airports, merged our bank accounts so he can have control over what I buy, and he got me on house arrest because he forced me to confess to the multiple bar fights that I've been in with the police..... . Welcome to my world!!!

West walked into my room "Gil....we have to go to the world meeting......don't try anything with that other nation...."

"You can't keep this up, West!!!" I stood up and walked over to West, grabbing him by his shirt.

"Yes I can...now stop being foolish....." West grabbed my wrist.

I'll find a way to get to Mattie no matter what.....I'll just play West's little game... . I released West's shirt and went to my closet, taking out my blue uniform.

-Time Skip-

When we arrived to the meeting about 10 minutes later, Mattie of all people was there already. It was not a bad thing because I wanted to see him after all of these weeks, but.....can't talk to him or interact with him...unawesome......

It was also very obvious that he is still heartbroken.....

Matthew's POV
Oh maple.....I hope that this day will go smoothly. Alfred is very angry about everything and want's to literally kill Gilbert. Papa and Arthur are angry as well.....but mostly Papa because Gil used to be a part of the little alliance called 'The Bad Touch Trio' that consisted of my Papa, Antonio, and Gil....

I just sat in my usual seat then held Kumajirou close as usual and try to keep a good mood. Yet, when I saw Gil walk in with his brother Ludwig. This....is....soooo bad. Gil looked at me, which made me look away. I didn't want to be so cold to him, but I guess Alfred is right at this point about just moving on for the best since Gil hurt me and never bothered follow up to thoroughly explain himself......maybe he was truly serious.....

Other countries began to steadily flow in. When Arthur, Papa, and Antonio walked in the atmosphere started to feel so tense.....but....when Alfred walked in, the atmosphere just turned deadly. This is bad.....

Alfred began the meeting to everyone's surprise, he was not obnoxious and rash like he usually is.

I sank in my seat as I listened to Alfred.

Alfred's POV

That German better not come get near Mattie because if he does then I'll be a totally different America..... . He think that he could just waltz in here and don't even bother trying to see Mattie or even try to get Mattie back...... I'll pummel him until the others think it's enough.....but I wouldn't think so.....

I occasionally stared daggers at Prussia as I spoke. Today, I decided to speak about the matter between Mattie and that good for nothing German, but didn't give any names...."Okay you all....today I want to bring up the topic about the pregnancy of a country."

"There's a pregnant country as of right now?!" Wang Yao said as the other countries gasped.

"What are we going to do about land?! We only have so much!" Basch yelled as he stood up.

As soon as it started to get out of control, I held up my hand as a signal for everyone to quiet down "Look.... I'm just as worried as you all.....now let's just keep calm and take a civil approach.....who actually have some find of small piece of land that they can either give away or let it be used temporarily?"

Everyone looked at each other and talked amongst themselves.

Ludwig raised his hand. Of all people......I didn't want to speak to him because of his idiot older brother hurting my little brother.

"Yes, Ludwig...?" I say as I crossed my arms.

Ludwig stood up and fixed his uniform a bit "How about we just get rid of the child.......it maybe not be humane, but it's for the best, so the choice of war can be avoided."

In the corner my eye, I saw Canada shift uncomfortably to the comment. As for Gilbert, sitting by Ludwig, his expression was full of anger. Why...? Why was it full of anger....? He dumped my brother like he was a worthless waste of space and now, he look like he wants to strangle his own brother.

"I agree with the German......all the child will do is stress us out and add on to responsibility....." Lukas commented as he crossed his arms.

"That's a little rash. The child is harmless only if he or she is raised right." Tino stood up  and walked over to a little boy wearing a white and light blue sailor uniform on. He placed his hands on the boy's small shoulders. The boy looked quite familiar and he does have a country. Who could he be...? "We could just be safe and bunk the new country with Peter here."

"Well he isn't a major country is he?" I asked quite interested in Tino's idea. I'm grateful that the Nordic countries can help. Usually they aren't able to for their own personal reasons.

"Not at all." Tino gave a kind smile.

Peter huffed and crossed his arms "I am a major cou-! Ow!" He was cut off by Tino squeezing Peters shoulders.

Tino kept his kind smile "He's not~ His country is very small and not too far from my country."

"Thanks for the offer, Tino." I sighed softly before calling for a break.

Matthew's POV

As soon as the break was called, I was already the first one out before putting Kumajiro. Oh maple.....I don't want my baby to endure all of this......these countries are so cruel when it comes to land distribution.....

I made my way to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face to clear my mind a bit. The thought of Gil breaking up with me appeared in my mind off all times. I shook my head. This is not the time......I need to move on and it's for that best....we never been in touch to patch things up..... it's safe to say that I should move on.