A Lavish Life of Luxury and Leisure

"So where do you wanna go after you get your qualifications? Stay in Domino, New York, America or...?" I ask Akefia, a spontaneous question derived from thoughts I've dwelled upon. Travelling. I'd like to travel with Akefia once we're established. He's seen so much and me so little. Exploration is the destination of the curious mind. I want to break free of my sheltered life and see the world with him.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe return to Egypt,"

I pout. The one country I've had more than enough of. "What about you, Marik?"

"I'd like to go motorbiking around Asia! India, Nepal, China and Tibet - perhaps Japan!"

"Why Asia?"

"It's a chance to learn a new language besides Arabic and English," I shrug. "Exploring a new culture and all that comes with it. Plus, they have some of the best natural beauty!"

"I can't argue that," Akefia grins, imagining standing before the mountains and waterfalls of East Asia. We overlook the river below from our spit at the railing of his bridge. Waves crash against the concrete walls that contain the monstrous water. My hands rest against the railing, his upon mine. Though he keeps fidgeting. "We can leave when you're ready. I'm having second thoughts about doing my Masters,"

"What? Why?" I ask, crestfallen for his lacking ambition.

"There's no point, I won't make a First Class Degree anyway, and an Upper Second class in the minimum for a Masters. Nah, I'll leave it. I'll get a junior position at an architecture firm and try to work my way up to someone sucessful," It's strange to listen to him like this, he smiles while saying something that should sadden him. Like this is a secret desire of his. "I've had enough boring conversation today, Marik,"

I blush heatedly, realising how much awkward small talk I've been making with him. Treating him as a stranger and not someone I'm so emotionally involved in. "What do you wanna talk about instead?"

"Your deepest fantasy," he grins, encashing on me. Sliding along the railing towards me, a sultry look under his eyes. I crane back and whimper in confusion, Akefia snakes an arm around my waist and draws me closer. The mood drops.

"Eh... my biggest fantasy?"

"Sexually,"

A whisper in my ear.

If I didn't deduce that implication from the touching, I sure know it now. "I don't know what my fantasies are... I haven't done anything with anyone other than you," I admit, though he already knew that.

"But what do you imagine happening with me, when you let your thoughts explore unbated by reason?" he challenges me with brazen mischief.

Honestly, I imagine nothing. Just him, not even me in the picture. And just his body, not much happens in particular. I swipe some loose hair behind my ear, devolving into a nervous wreck. "I really can't answer. I don't have such a good imagination," I laugh wryly.

Akefia laughs in good nature. "That's alright. I'll tell you mine then," he exhales deeply to ready himself like a swimmer taking a deep breath before the plunge. I want to assure him that kink-shaming isn't my thing, something I'd never do. "I like the idea of sleeping with someone. Not just sex or even platonically but like... Intimacy. Like long, slow, the idea of 'making love'..." his confidence gone, he shakes his head and looks around the room. "I'm shit at explaining things,"