{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-16 }

Start from the beginning

"You seem slightly shaken, is something wrong?" Nightmare asks me as he rushes to walk beside me, I turn to face him. "Yeah, something is wrong and I can't seem to shake the feeling. It's creeping up my spine." I awkwardly laugh making Nightmare raise a 'brow' at me. "I can tell that I'm asking what's bothering you, idiot." He responds slightly shifting his posture into a poor stance as he walked. "I'm not sure, but I think it's something to do with the creature..." Nightmare slightly snorted at the comment with an annoying grin, he roughly elbowed me. "Are you feeling something for the dangerous beauty?~" He teased still elbowing me making my arm slightly pinching with pain from the clashing bones, my face becomes dusted in a soft blue hue at the teasing comment. "Why would you assume I have feelings for a dangerous monster who I obviously dislike." I snap at him my voice slightly cracking and becoming distorted as my glitches fly around my body making Nightmare chuckle. 

"I sense denial~ C'mon I always see how you two interacted with each other, a lot of it was you secretly enjoying the flirting." Nightmare snorted with laughter, I face forward trying to ignore his comments suddenly walking into someone who started cussing at violently. Once we both realized who each other was, we shared a small chuckle. "Didn't mean to cuss you out there, Captain." Fell said as he rubbed the back of his neck awaiting my response. "It's fine, I would've acted the exact same." I respond slightly patting his skull, from the corner of my eye I saw Nightmare still trying to tease me.

 "Do you know where the others are?" I ask him hoping he knew. "Yeah, the crew took a trip down to the beach for the time being and Geno ran off somewhere." I nodded my head turning to Nightmare who finally stopped and returned to his annoyed expression. "Stay with Nightmare while I go cash this check, I really don't trust people in this kingdom." Fell nodded his head along with Nightmare, I saunter off pulling the check from my pocket and staring at it with confused guilt. "He's nothing but money to you stop feeling fucking sad!" I mentally scream at myself feeling a stabbing of pain in my soul, it felt like it was getting ripped apart over and over again. 

I look ahead at the bank sitting in front of me as the feeling became severely worse, it hurts so much... I grip my chest where my soul is as my legs start feeling as if they would give out any moment, I lean onto a nearby post trying to collect myself. I turn my head around trying to see if Nightmare and Fell were still where I left them, to my luck they weren't. "Are you okay, Error?!" A familiar voice worriedly asked I snap my head towards the voice to see Geno rushing towards me. "I'm not okay, Geno." I respond to him my voice choking, my legs finally giving out. Geno quickly catching me and helping to a nearby bench where he gently sat me. 

"I'm getting the others, stay here." 

_____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1,351

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 7,404 

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

ERROR!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Geno!Sans/Geno Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans & Dream!Sans Belong Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Horror!Sans/Horror Belongs Too: Sour-Apple Studios

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderFell Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Reaper!Sans/Reaper Belongs Too: Renrink

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderSwap Belongs Too: AU Community