Chapter 30 The Wrath of Cheesecake

One Direction Bit Me!

Chapter 30 The Wrath of Cheesecake

A/N: As many of you may know, yes I was in a hit & run incident and was in & out of the hospital for months. Physical therapy really helped a shit load(: Thankfully, I'm almost back to normal again, YAY! Sorry for making you guys wait so long:( </3 

Also- I was originally going to update this two weeks ago- but guess what happened?! I went on my laptop and suddenly, POOF, it disappeared._. Did I cry? Almost. But looking back maybe it was a good thing because I made a few tweaks here and there- but anyways! Enough of my pissed off rambling! 

Btw. This chapter is unedited.

Enjoy(;

-

The coldest place deep down in my memory...

No image seemed to appear in my head.

I squeezed my eyes shut tighter and tried concentrating on finding the coldest place deep down in my memory, but I couldn't find any memories.

Was it my grandparent's living room in the winter?

My freezer every time I reached in for a midnight snack?

Or was it my ex boyfriend's heart?

I still felt the bed beneath my butt, which showed no progress of me transporting anywhere.

"This isn't working!" I growled in frustration.

After a few minutes of trying to transport, I gave up.

"This is bull-" My mouth froze like the ground around the bed I was sitting on when I opened my eyes. "-shit..."

I was sitting on the very same bed with Louis sleeping soundly on me, but the surroundings had completely changed. We were surrounded by tall trees, naked of all their leaves, their tall branches seemed to reach for the skies above. The ground was covered in deep snow. It had to be at least a foot deep, judging from a branch which was sticking out of the ground merely a few feet away.

I was starting to chicken out when I poked Louis's nose. "Dude, I honestly really wouldn't mind if you woke up right now." But he stayed as still as a corpse.

"Cheesecake?" I called out in a shaky voice. My breath formed small clouds every time I spoke.

There was no reply.

"Yo dude, I really think it'd be the right time for you to come out." I said, louder this time.

There was still no response.

"This won't be the only date where a guy stood me up," I grunted before realizing.. "I'm REMEMBERING! Again.."

"Of course you are, my Amberia." His voice rung out through the emptiness around me.

I looked around my surroundings, but all I could see were trees and snow.

"Look harder, my love." His voice was light and playful.

"Quit the games, d*ckface!" I growled.

I was there for one reason and one reason only. To get rid of the pedophile.

"That really stings, my dear."

I was frantically searching for him with my eyes.

"BOO!"

I jumped in surprise and automatically screamed rape. He caught me by surprise, and of course that was my first response to surprises.

"My Amberia, why are you so frightened of me?" He came out from behind me and drifted above the snow to in front of me.