Chapter 25 Finding Zayn

One Direction Bit Me!

Chapter 25 Finding Zayn

A/N: So most of you guys are voting for there to be only 1 ending cuz it's more of a thrill^^
These chapters are unedited, so I must apologize for any grammatical errors! <33

Zayn was alone somewhere in Cheesecake's house. That could only mean trouble...  "We have to find him before he get's in trouble." Liam was the first one to think logically.

Tinkie just snorted. "No doubt he's already got himself in deep shit."

Liam narrowed his eyes at Tinkie. "Don't say that."

"I do what I want, thank you very much." Tinkie replied.

"Quit bickering." Harry snapped his fingers at the bickering pair. "We've got to find Zayn."

"I'm going to give that cheeky lad spankings when we find him." Louis said as he dragged me over to the mirror.

"Can I help?" Niall asked, sounding a little too cheery.

"You're not really going to give him spankings, are you?" I asked, slightly unsure of his intention.

A small smirk appeared on his face. "Want to go after him?"

"Louis!" everyone gasped.

He threw both his hands in the air. "I was just asking."

"That's very innapropriate." Liam scolded.

"You didn't say that when you hired that lady to spank your bum-" Niall was cut off my Liam's hand covering his mouth. Liam chuckled nervously as we all gave him a blank look.

"Anyways we've got to find Zayn." Harry said impatiently.

"We should split up, it'll be faster that way." I suggested.

"I don't think splitting up is a very good idea." Liam bit his lip.

"It's the only way." I shrugged. "Someone could go with me to make sure-"

"I'll go with you!" Liam, Louis, Niall, and Harry all said at the same time.

Tinkie just rolled his eyes. "Well, aren't you popular with the guys." he scoffed sarcastically. "Pick someone to go with."

I starred at all of the guys wanting to go with me. They all tried their best to pull puppy face, and it was making my knees weak. "I can't chose." I stared their adorable faces.

"You know what? I'll chose." Tinkie huffed. "Go with Afro guy."

Harry gasped. "I don't have an afro!"

"Keep telling yourself that, Curly."

"I'm okay with Curly, but not Afro!" Harry huffed.

"Do I look like I care?" Tinkie pointed to his little face. "No, now do you want to go with her or not?"

"Of course!" Harry said before grabbing my hand. He dragged me into the mirror before I could react to the decisions being made for me. Once we were out of the mirror and back in the long creepy hallway he turned to me with raised eyebrows. "Where should we check first, Ninja?"

"Where would you go if you were Zayn?"

Harry let go of my hand and tapped his chin. "Hmm... I'm not sure. You should ask Liam, he knows best."

"What about me?" Liam appeared behind us.

"If you were Zayn, where would you go in this castle?" I questioned.